Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old April 28th, 2021, 01:06 PM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Breaker (public testing)

[fret_gurglo] Initial Tests:

Game 1: Breaker (120), Duke (200), Grunt (130), Scarlett (140) (590) vs. Black Canary (190), Green Arrow (150), Oracle (110), Red Arrow (150) (600)

Results: Grunt 2/4 Life remaining, Breaker 4/4 Life remaining (win)

Game 2: Breaker (120), Duke (200), Grunt (130), Scarlett (140) (590) vs. Black Canary (190), Green Arrow (150), Oracle (110), Red Arrow (150) (600)

Results: Oracle 4/4 Life remaining, Red Arrow 4/4 Life remaining (loss)

Game 3: Breaker (120), Captain America (240), Falcon (190), Thaddeus Ross (160) (710) vs A.I.M. Agents x2 (140), Crossbones (160), Red Skull (240), Scientist Supreme (160) (700)

Results:
Captain America 5/5 Life remaining, Thaddeus Ross 3/4 Life remaining (win)

----------------------------------------
[Ericth74] Public Test:
(Changes since last test - None)

Game 1:
Duke, Scarlett, Rip Cord, Snow Job, Breaker, Grunt VS Captain Cold 90, Girder, Captain Boomerang 135, The Top, Weather Wizard 100, Heat Wave 110

Results:
Scarlett 1 wound/3 life left, Snow Job 1 wound/3 life left, Rip Cord 3 wounds/1 life left, Breaker full 4 life left (win)

Game 2:
Duke, Scarlett, Rip Cord, Snow Job, Breaker, Grunt VS Chase Stein, Molly Hayes, Old Lace, Gert Yorkes, Nico Minoru, Karoline Dean

Results:
Molly Hayes 4 wounds/1 life left (loss)
[tcglkn] Public Test:
(Changes since last test - slight wording for order clarity)

Game 1:
Breaker (110), Duke, Grunt, Comedian (600) VS Hawkeye (Avengers), Tigra, Mockingbird, Ant-Man (Hank Pym), Fire Ant Swarms x5 (600)

Results:
Hawkeye with 3 wounds, Ant-Man and 2 Fire Ants (loss)

Game 2:
Breaker (110), Duke, Captain America (Steve), Falcon (MCU) and Bloodshot (1000) VS Fantastic Four

Results:
Thing with 4 wounds (loss)
Overall W/L Record: Wins = 3 Losses = 4
Comments on Figure's Impact on Results: Breaker allows better control with the Soldier figures. He does not affect figures directly but adds a needed OM freedom for the team. Therefore his direct impact is low.

My designs for C3G nomination
My current reward points
Old April 28th, 2021, 01:07 PM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Breaker (vote for final)

Thanks tcglkn. Vote for final editing.

My current reward points
Old April 28th, 2021, 01:14 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

yEA
Old April 28th, 2021, 01:18 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Yep
Old April 28th, 2021, 01:40 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

yea

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 28th, 2021, 01:53 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Yea
Old April 28th, 2021, 06:26 PM
Ninja Playtester

My current reward points
Old April 29th, 2021, 10:35 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Hah, love the bubble gum!!
Old April 29th, 2021, 11:25 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Breaker (Breathing)

yea

Quote:
INFANTRY TEAM ASSAULT
After revealing an Order Marker on the card of another Commando or Soldier Hero you control and taking a turn with that Hero, if that Hero did not inflict a wound this turn you may attack with Breaker. If you do, you cannot attack with any other figures until you reveal another Order Marker.

COMMUNICATIONS OFFICER
After revealing an Order Marker on the card of a Commander that started its turn adjacent to Breaker and taking a turn with that Commander, if that Commander did not attack, you may take a turn with any Commando or Soldier you control. You may not take any additional turns.

I'D MAKE THIS PART A SEPARATE POWER
All Commanders, Commandos and Soldiers you control are considered within clear sight of each other.
Should Comms Officer be limited to activating UHs?
Old April 29th, 2021, 12:24 PM
Ninja Playtester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Hah, love the bubble gum!!
Thanks. It is his signature and I wanted to include it, but I left it as optional for people who don't want it. I think it turned out pretty good.

My current reward points
Old April 29th, 2021, 12:35 PM
Ninja Playtester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
yea

COMMUNICATIONS OFFICER
After revealing an Order Marker on the card of a Commander that started its turn adjacent to Breaker and taking a turn with that Commander, if that Commander did not attack, you may take a turn with any Commando or Soldier you control. You may not take any additional turns.
I'm not sure I can use the "no additional turns" part. Comm Officer is meant to stack with Dukes Coordinated Attacks.

COORDINATED ATTACKS
After taking a turn with Duke or a Commando Hero that ends its turn within 6 clear sight spaces of Duke, you may choose a Unique Hero you control that does not have the Super Strength special power and has not yet taken a turn this player turn. You may reveal and remove an Order Marker on the chosen Hero's card and take a turn with that Hero.

Maybe if the line included some OM verbiage, such as:

You may not take any additional turns until you reveal an Order marker.

Thoughts? I would just prefer to leave it out all together, but I don't want to create a broken power either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Should Comms Officer be limited to activating UHs?
I'm fine with that, all the Joes will be unique heroes anyway.

My current reward points
Old April 29th, 2021, 12:37 PM
Ninja Playtester

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronin View Post
yea

i'd make this part a separate power
all commanders, commandos and soldiers you control are considered within clear sight of each other.
communications link-up?

My current reward points

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library