Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old March 30th, 2021, 02:30 PM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
The Book of Breaker

The Book of Breaker

C3G IDW WAVE 46
REAL AMERICAN HEROES

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a modified Heroclix figure from the Cosmic Justice set.
Its model number and name are #004-006 / Easy Company Medic.

Character Bio - Breaker's primary military specialty is Infantry, and as his secondary military specialty he is a radio telecommunications technician. He is the link between the battlefield and headquarters and constantly monitors all radio frequencies, providing situation reports to the command center. He also has the ability to crack enemy codes and to jam their transmissions. He is well liked by his teammates, although he has a habit of chewing bubble gum in any situation.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • Breaker can use his Communications Officer special power to allow a Commander to take a turn with a Commando or Soldier.
Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses:_________________________________________________________________

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-
  • Initial playtest: fret_gurglo
  • Second playtest: Ericth74
  • Third playtest: tcglkn
  • Art: Comic, Figure, Background
  • Card Art by tcglkn

My designs for C3G nomination
My current reward points

Last edited by Arch-vile; February 27th, 2022 at 08:43 AM.
Old March 30th, 2021, 02:30 PM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Breaker (Breathing)

NAME = BREAKER
SECRET IDENTITY = ALVIN R. KIBBEY

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = SOLDIER
PERSONALITY = CALM

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 6
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 3

POINTS = 110

INFANTRY TEAM ASSAULT

After revealing an Order Marker on the card of another Commando or Soldier Hero you control and taking a turn with that Hero, if that Hero did not inflict a wound this turn, you may attack with Breaker. If you do, you cannot attack with any other figures until you reveal another Order Marker.

COMMUNICATIONS OFFICER
After revealing an Order Marker on the card of a Commander that started its turn adjacent to Breaker and taking a turn with that Commander, if that Commander did not attack, you may take a turn with any Commando or Soldier Unique Hero you control.

MILITARY COMMUNICATIONS
All Commanders, Commandos and Soldiers you control are considered within clear sight of each other.

My current reward points

Last edited by fret_gurglo; June 7th, 2021 at 10:23 PM.
Old March 30th, 2021, 02:31 PM
Ninja Playtester

Comic art
Spoiler Alert!

Figure
Spoiler Alert!

Background
Spoiler Alert!

Change log
Spoiler Alert!

My current reward points

Last edited by fret_gurglo; April 29th, 2021 at 12:44 PM.
Old March 30th, 2021, 10:22 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Friendly powers are usually based on clear sight rather than clear line of sight, right?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 30th, 2021, 10:58 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Interesting design where he gives Commanders bonding. I like it. Can't comment on what Bats is saying for sure but I do think clear sight is what you want.
Old March 31st, 2021, 12:15 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

I’m not great with this faction yet, so it’s kind of difficult to comment on his overall usefulness. It’s a clever design and curious to see how useful he is though.
Old March 31st, 2021, 12:24 AM
Ninja Playtester

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Friendly powers are usually based on clear sight rather than clear line of sight, right?
But it's meant to work with more then just friendly to friendly. For example, Scarlett is adjacent to Breaker and Ripcord halo drops with 6 spaces of an enemy figure. Ripcord can send information back to Scarlett through Breaker so she can activate her power.

INTELLIGENCE OFFICER
At the start of each round, choose an opponent's Unique Hero within 6 clear sight spaces of Scarlett. Look at an unrevealed Order Marker on the chosen Hero's card. After the chosen Order Marker is revealed on that Hero's card, all of your Commander, Commando and Soldier figures add 2 to their Defense number for the remainder of the round.

Basically Breaker will allow a figure substitution if he is adjacent to the power based figure. Perhaps this needs better wording for clarity, but that is the intent.

INTELLIGENCE OFFICER
At the start of each round, choose an opponent's Unique Hero within 6 clear sight spaces of Ripcord if Scarlett is adjacent to Breaker. Look at an unrevealed Order Marker on the chosen Hero's card. After the chosen Order Marker is revealed on that Hero's card, all of your Commander, Commando and Soldier figures add 2 to their Defense number for the remainder of the round.

My current reward points
Old March 31st, 2021, 12:27 AM
Ninja Playtester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
I’m not great with this faction yet, so it’s kind of difficult to comment on his overall usefulness. It’s a clever design and curious to see how useful he is though.
I think Breaker will become very important to this (and perhaps other) faction. It might be worth it to draft Breaker and any high defense soldier just to gain this power. I actually think it might need some toning down.

My current reward points
Old March 31st, 2021, 04:59 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yeah, you're going to want to check that wording with someone a little more with it than I am right now. I might be wrong that there's any problem. I mildly worry that the interactions in the powers here are a little mechanically heavy for their effects (which continues a trend I felt with Duke and Scalett). I'm wondering if there's not an ability to be a bit more straightforward with some of the write up here?

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 31st, 2021, 05:08 PM
Ninja Playtester

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Yeah, you're going to want to check that wording with someone a little more with it than I am right now. I might be wrong that there's any problem. I mildly worry that the interactions in the powers here are a little mechanically heavy for their effects (which continues a trend I felt with Duke and Scalett). I'm wondering if there's not an ability to be a bit more straightforward with some of the write up here?
I'm totally open to simplifying/limiting this power. I'm hoping that others might comment as to whether this is functionally ok or needs tweaking.

My current reward points
Old March 31st, 2021, 05:10 PM

I think some of it might just benefit from wording that flows a bit more smoothly:

COMMANDER ORDER RELAY
After revealing an Order Marker on a Commander figure adjacent to Breaker, instead of attacking with that Commander, you may take a turn with any Commando or Soldier figure you control.

Old March 31st, 2021, 05:12 PM
Ninja Playtester

Thanks, will update after breathing period

My current reward points

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library