Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV
TV Not Heroscape-related.

Old May 19th, 2019, 07:48 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: TV: What Are You Watching?

Still quite possibly the greatest television show of all time, but like a lot of great shows, they probably peaked a few seasons too early.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 19th, 2019, 08:12 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I thought last week was one of the worse episodes of the entire series. If that is where they eventually wanted to go with her character, then they should have built up to it. It wasn't earned at all, the whole show has been rushed story wise for a while now and it's clear they didn't know what to do once they moved past the books.
I don’t understand this position. It’s all there, imho, but I won’t engage here out of consideration for spoilers. Maybe later with a spoiler tag when I’m not thumb posting.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old May 19th, 2019, 09:18 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

I've lost my love for Game of Thrones with these last 2 episodes. It feels like events are just happening because the writers want them to, not because they are created by character motivations or actions. Lots of cool moments but nothing that makes them work as a cohesive story. If they had taken the full 10 episodes and/or used some smarter dialogue & editing I think it would have been a very good ending.
Old May 19th, 2019, 11:48 AM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Geez. I don't know what you guys have been watching, but the bread crumbs extend neatly all the way back to Season 1, and are particularly noticeable this season. I'll share my analysis later, in a spoiler, but I have to get ready to click on the "Process Wish List" button right now.

= =
Old May 19th, 2019, 01:02 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

I also really wasn't feeling the last episode of Game of Thrones. Or most of this season, really. I'm questioning a lot of what they chose to spend time on last season, with the context of what this final season looks like.

The pacing feels weird to me in general, and I really wish they'd wrapped up one of their big 'endgame' plot threads last season (White Walkers attacking/who will rule Westeros) and left the other as the focus for this one. This season is basically two miniature arcs anyway, with those two plots wrapping up one after another.

I think the direction for Dany makes sense, but the execution felt rushed to me.
Old May 19th, 2019, 01:07 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

I am so disappointed. I thought I got in a perfect click, but I'm 3,488 in line for processing. :/

Anyway, on to GoT. Please do not open this spoiler if you are not caught up.

Spoiler Alert!

Here endeth my defense of the show. I am aware that it is not above reproach, but I have enjoyed this season very much. I encourage those who have not seen it yet to watch with an open mind, despite all the churn on social media.

= =

Last edited by Dad_Scaper; May 19th, 2019 at 07:48 PM.
Old May 19th, 2019, 02:31 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

Spoiler Alert!
Old May 19th, 2019, 02:37 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Ah, but...
Spoiler Alert!

= =
Old May 19th, 2019, 05:42 PM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

And now I get to disagree with almost everyone, in a non spoilerish way. The worst episodes for me were 3 & 4!

Last edited by chas; May 19th, 2019 at 08:16 PM.
Old May 19th, 2019, 07:22 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Put that in a spoiler, @chas , please. People don’t know who’s alive and who’s dead. Thanks!

edit: Or what the current state of relationships is. I don't understand how that could possibly be considered "a non-spoilerish way." Except for the absence of the tags.

edit 2: @IAmBatman , could you please put spoiler tags on that part of Chas's post? As a community service? Thanks, bud.

edit 3: Thanks, @chas . In case the issue is how to use spoiler tags, here's how it works. Mark the beginning of the spoiler with [spoiler], and the end of the spoiler with [/spoiler].

And for those curious to know how I pulled off the trick of writing it out without it happening, there are a couple of ways to get that effect, but I did it with the "noparse" command.

= =

Last edited by Dad_Scaper; May 19th, 2019 at 08:28 PM.
Old May 19th, 2019, 11:21 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

Spoiler Alert!
Old May 19th, 2019, 11:26 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

My wife definitely qualifies as one of those people you mention.

B+. It was fine enough. As a show, the beginning and middle are its best legacies, though, not how it ended.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV