Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database
C3G2.0 Dossier Database Database of all released designs in C3G 2.0

Old March 14th, 2024, 12:26 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Fighting Chance One-Shot

Heroic Feat One Shot

Card PDF

Quote:
NAME = FIGHTING CHANCE
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE
TYPE = HEROIC FEAT

POINTS = 5

Requires: Unique Hero

FIGHTING CHANCE
After this figure defends, you may reroll 1 die.

PUBLISHER: C3G
REQUIREMENTS: UNIQUE HERO
KEYWORDS:
RELEASE NAME: When the odds feel insurmountable, sometimes a hero can still muster the strength to fight on.

Resources and Rulings

Credits
• Playtesters:
•• LP

• Card art: japes
Updates
• N/A

Last edited by Lord Pyre; March 27th, 2024 at 04:32 PM.
Old March 14th, 2024, 12:29 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: Willpower - Design

Finally putting my money where my mouth is here. I've wanted 5 point fillers like this for ages, this helps round out those odd point army totals and gives you a minor boost.

Went public for fun, there's nothing crazy here, and I know some public members have also expressed interest in this concept, though I don't remember who, apologies!

Went unique so you can't draft like 6 of these, its meant to be a one-time filler and that's that. Should be a quick and easy test.

Also, if we want to swap to Unique Figures, that's cool too. Allows for vehicles and unique squads to use it.

Oh, and I'm not married to the name, just the first thing I thought of.
Old March 14th, 2024, 12:51 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

That’s neat! I’ll think on some names…something that sells it as a single moment might be cool!
Old March 14th, 2024, 12:54 PM
...has moist legs

Yep, absolutely no issues rebranding this or tweaking it. As long as its a 5 point filler one shot that fits in nearly any team build, I'm happy.
Old March 14th, 2024, 01:17 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'm a fan of these types of One Shots.

Could see a one time d20 bonus - lucky penny/rabbit foot type of thing.
Old March 14th, 2024, 01:19 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Very cool concept! Basically a must-draft for Ronin.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 14th, 2024, 01:21 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post

What would another skull get me?

Name isn't anything too fancy but the effect is pretty simple so that seems fine!
Old March 14th, 2024, 01:24 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Willpower name works fine for me, btw. Seems pretty straightforward. If you feel more frisky, something like "Down But Not Out" or "Die Another Day" could work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post

What would another skull get me?
Gotta take every chance you can, right?

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 14th, 2024, 01:26 PM
...has moist legs

"Down but not" out feels a little more like a "go the distance" effect? Like prevent from dying rather than a minor reroll? My only issue. I'm really not fussed either way.
Old March 14th, 2024, 01:27 PM

Yeah, definitely no guarantees here. Like I said, Willpower works for me. Could also see Tenacity?

Old March 14th, 2024, 01:29 PM
...has moist legs

Indomitable?
Old March 14th, 2024, 01:32 PM

I like a one shot as a noun more than as an adjective. Not sure exactly why. (Tenacious D!).

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database