Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old June 18th, 2014, 05:58 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Island Plane Crash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post
Yea. This one is moving along fast!
Most of the heavy discussion and map redesigning took place in the C3G Map Makers Discussion Thread quite a while ago. So it did undergo several changes and updates. I had started planning this map once the Rio Scenario was finished testing. Lets see how long it takes to get through public testing though as I see the public PT thread has slowed down quite a bit with Summer here.
Old June 18th, 2014, 06:07 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I will try to work in this map into my playtesting routine when the time comes.
Nice work YK. You have been killing it lately.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old June 18th, 2014, 06:28 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Sweet, thanks man! I was a bit worried that none of the other play testers had the 2 Jungle Sets.
Old June 18th, 2014, 06:33 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Yeah, I was lucky and grabbed two for a good price at the local comic book store.
Great map.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old June 18th, 2014, 07:23 PM

IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun

This map demands a Smoke Monster custom to go with it. Just sayin'.

(Looks great BTW!)
Old June 18th, 2014, 08:38 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Sweet, thanks man! I was a bit worried that none of the other play testers had the 2 Jungle Sets.
Or in my case, zero jungle sets.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old June 18th, 2014, 09:29 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

You guys got to learn to proxy!

Yea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old June 18th, 2014, 09:41 PM
C3G Landlord

Perhaps I should link some options for custom jungle pieces in the first post.

First Try at custom TJ

Custom Jungle Pieces from Amazon

Jungle Plants from Soda Bottle & Straws
Old June 21st, 2014, 05:29 PM
C3G Landlord

Re: the Book of Island Plane Crash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
It looks like the special rule is good to go as written so I added it above. Now lets get some play testing done!

I propose we move Island Plane Crash Map to Public Play Testing.

A3n - yea
johnny139 -
quozl - yea
Smithy Winfred -
Taeblewalker - yea
Yodaking - yea
Zettian Juggernaut - yea
After 4 days, this passes. I'll post it up in the play testing thread.
Old June 23rd, 2014, 10:43 AM

A couple minor things. The file is labelled Island Skyjack and the Warehouse Ruins are on the tail of the plane. VS may put those in automatically.
Also it looks like there are 21 start zone spaces instead of 24.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old June 23rd, 2014, 12:16 PM
C3G Landlord

Yeah, I had the Warehouse Ruins bases just represented by 6 additional 2 hex pieces when I took the pics as the Warehouses themselves are automatically added in once you place the base. After taking the pics I put the bases back in so it would be clear from the build file where they went. I'm not sure what the best way of doing it will be when it comes time to make the final PDF. The file title will also be changed once a final version is ready for release.

As for the 21 hex start zones, I can't believe I missed that. Any thoughts to where I could add in 3 more spots for each side? Maybe on the grass end of the start zone.
Old June 23rd, 2014, 12:26 PM

Either those grass hexes you mentioned or in the water or a combination of the two.

- Eslo Rudkey

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library