Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old March 26th, 2015, 04:30 PM

bsbush7690 knows what's in an order marker bsbush7690 knows what's in an order marker
Re: Public Design Post

Yeah I was looking at the figure and it seemed like the easiest solution. I don't know if they will ever make a figure.

Public Designs
Old March 26th, 2015, 05:00 PM

bsbush7690 knows what's in an order marker bsbush7690 knows what's in an order marker

[MENTION=40514]japes[/MENTION] No problem I just added something in.

Public Designs
Old March 26th, 2015, 05:08 PM

I think this sounds better.

FLASH BANG ARROW
If Artemis is not engaged and a figure you control that is within 5 clear sight spaces of Artemis is targeted for a normal non-adjacent attack, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 15 or higher the targeted figure has no visible hit zones for the remainder of the attacking figure's turn and may immediately move up to 3 spaces. During this move, the targeted figure will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

Public Designs
Old March 26th, 2015, 05:10 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsbush7690 View Post

FLASH BANG ARROW
If Artemis is not engaged and a figure you control that is within 5 clear sight spaces of Artemis is targeted for a normal non-adjacent attack, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 15 or higher the targeted figure has no visible hit zones for the remainder of the attacking figure's turn and may immediately move up to 3 spaces. During this move, the targeted figure will not take any leaving engagement attacks.
Yeah it's essentially the smoke pellet utility glyph but a nice direction to make here a different archer.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old March 26th, 2015, 05:13 PM

That's what I drew it from I wanted to give her a support/cover fire type ability since none of the other archers have anything like that, which is usually what ranged fighters are good at.

Public Designs
Old March 27th, 2015, 09:06 AM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

Quote:

FLASH BANG ARROW
I love the direction with this power, but wouldn't it make more sense thematically if she shot the flash bang at the attacker to prevent their attack?

Either way, that's a really cool Artemis write-up.

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old March 27th, 2015, 09:16 AM

The general theme is have a distraction for the defending figure to run away. It's not a damage dealing attack so as long as it's in the general vicinity, much like the smoke pellet.

Public Designs
Old March 27th, 2015, 09:27 AM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viegon View Post
Quote:

FLASH BANG ARROW
I love the direction with this power, but wouldn't it make more sense thematically if she shot the flash bang at the attacker to prevent their attack?

Either way, that's a really cool Artemis write-up.

Perhaps this

FLASH BANG ARROW
If Artemis is not engaged and an enemy figure within 6 clear sight spaces targets a non adjacent figure with a normal attack, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 15 or higher all figures attacked by the targeted figure have no visible hit zones for the remainder of the chosen figure's turn and you may move one figure you control within 6 clear sight spaces of Artemis up to 3 spaces. During this move, the moved figure will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

Of course, if you change it, it makes the wording for the movement ability a bit clunky, bu theme wise, it makes more sense.

However, if you were to simply change the name to Smoke-Screen Arrow, you're power would work just fine. (although, I think making it a flashbang would provide a little bit of a unique touch to her design)

Also: I don't know the character outside of the animated series, is she actually a comic character? I sorta think that she isn't, I couldn't really find anything online on a quick google search.

EDIT Ya she definitely isn't in any comics, she is used as a loose parallel to Arrowette or Tigress (according to comic vine) so that could be a problem
Old March 27th, 2015, 09:34 AM

Well she is a real comic character but has been more if a villain overall, she fought against the JSA and a member of the Injustice League and also assumed the identity of Tigress much like in the show when she went undercover.

And also I don't have a problem changing it to a smoke screen arrow, it's basically the same power anyways. And a flash bang might have a more damaging effect like hearing loss, vision loss, possible physical damage due to proximity.

Public Designs
Old March 27th, 2015, 09:40 AM

Pre-DC's New 52, Artemis Crock was a villain who most notably had run-ins with Stargirl, Hawkgirl, and the JSA. In the Young Justice cartoon, she was a hero, a member of Young Justice along with Robin, Miss Martian, Aqualad, Superboy, and others. Post New 52, she was one of the captives of N.O.W.H.E.R.E. kept in the Colony, who was subsequently murdered by fellow captive, Fist Point.

Public Designs
Old March 27th, 2015, 09:41 AM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Well she is a real comic character but has been more if a villain overall, she fought against the JSA and a member of the Injustice League and also assumed the identity of Tigress much like in the show when she went undercover.

And also I don't have a problem changing it to a smoke screen arrow, it's basically the same power anyways. And a flash bang might have a more damaging effect like hearing loss, vision loss, possible physical damage due to proximity.
Ya, actually prefer the theme of a flashbang more (simply because it hasn't been used before) and there are a lot of ways you could do it (maybe take some ideas from Dr Light's power). However, there is a precedent for smoke bombs and smoke grenades already.

Your card is more geared towards her TV appearance (which is completely different than the comics). But thats not my decision to make, just wanted to make sure you realized.
Old March 27th, 2015, 09:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smithy Winfred View Post
Ya, actually prefer the theme of a flashbang more (simply because it hasn't been used before) and there are a lot of ways you could do it (maybe take some ideas from Dr Light's power). However, there is a precedent for smoke bombs and smoke grenades already.
Your card is more geared towards her TV appearance (which is completely different than the comics). But thats not my decision to make, just wanted to make sure you realized.
Oh I know, that was the point of it to add her in with the rest of the people that are recognized by the show. I am still working on a Aqua Lad (Cal).

Public Designs

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy