Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old December 26th, 2009, 09:43 PM

The Mi-Go 13 knows what's in an order marker The Mi-Go 13 knows what's in an order marker The Mi-Go 13 knows what's in an order marker
HS: D&D Underdark news at Boardgame News

Heya gang,
Hope this is newsworthy.

Matt Carlson at Boardgamenews.com had a bit of news on the upcoming MS3.
http://www.boardgamenews.com/index.p...ape_christmas/

Ho, ho, ho,

M13

Great traders: Hilo-scaper, RDHight, quozl, troubleman23, Syvarris the Ruler, Onacara
Old December 26th, 2009, 10:23 PM
no baby bump - false alarm!

spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: HS: D&D Underdark news at Boardgame News

Nothing new, but its good to see someone publishing a description of new HS product who actually knows what he is talking about, since even the folks who write the boxes don't always seem to be familiar with the game.
Old December 26th, 2009, 10:26 PM

Vilsara is surprisingly tart

After reading the article, I'm pleased to be the first second to announce that this was a very well-written and informative look at the third Master Set. It provided a lot more information than I thought, not only breaking down the seperate features of the game but also stating the value of the box itself- I had never considered how a first-time 'Scaper would react to the limited selection of DnD. (However, it's worth mentioning that the article was written by someone rather versed in Heroscape knowledge.)

OVerall, I'm glad I clicked the link, and will +rep you for sharing your find.

Funny, I haven't actually posted in the main forum for a while. Shame; I really need to get back into 'Scape.
Old December 26th, 2009, 10:49 PM

land.scape is surprisingly tart

The article only reminded me that WOTC needs to get on the stick and sort out some terrain-only packs. The more expansions/sets come out, the more it seems like a glaring omission.

Other than that, I'm glad to see the new master set get some good press.

Good trades: Just_A_Bill x3, Gypsy x2, Django, outforblood, eternaldream, Gromazeka, Sup3rS0n1c, jordy40 x2, BobofDeath's Dad, CheddarLimbo, delphic, Jesusfreak13, Tysac, GeneralRolando, Frylock.
Old December 27th, 2009, 08:40 AM

Creationist knows what's in an order marker Creationist knows what's in an order marker Creationist knows what's in an order marker

Its nice to know someone who knows heroscape and dnd say that the quality of the figures has increased.
Old December 27th, 2009, 12:07 PM

dra(gon) has disabled reputation

seems that means the paint of d&d figure. heroscape was paint well but there were some poor figures in the heroscape past and some outstandig.
so i the the d&d figures are well repaint.

but the question is D&D had many figuers and a 2nd wave of d&d is coming so the low hex are for ppl how have not have others sets a problem.
even to get the classic old terain stuff
Old December 27th, 2009, 12:21 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dra(gon) View Post
seems that means the paint of d&d figure. heroscape was paint well but there were some poor figures in the heroscape past and some outstandig.

but the question is D&D had many figuers and a 2nd wave of d&d is coming so the low hex are for ppl how have not have others sets a problem.
Clear as mud!

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old December 27th, 2009, 12:25 PM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Dra(gon) please lay off the alcoholic eggnog.

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old December 27th, 2009, 04:51 PM

Demerean knows what's in an order marker Demerean knows what's in an order marker Demerean knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by dra(gon) View Post

Clear as mud!
Clear as Dirty mud even...
Old December 28th, 2009, 04:33 PM

dra(gon) has disabled reputation

in german word " klar wie klossbrühe" any way clear as mud is a good picture. i wonder whon starwas comes scape with jedis with figures before ep 1-6.

but i will buy a set under the dark
avatar d&D figure "this is our land"
heroscape "figure" you have to go back"

" we will send D&Da message ...."

wotc manager" these hexes make 100k per kg"
Old December 29th, 2009, 07:57 AM

Gypsy has disabled reputation

I didn't have time to Respond yesterday, when I saw the Posts.

Now I wish I had pointed out the fact that dra(gon) doesn't speak English very well. You can tell by sentence structure that he doesn't have knowledge of the English language, to use the English words he needs to describe his views.

Just my

I text chat with acquaintances from everywhere everyday & about 10% of them have the same knowledge of the language.

"Finally, a New Exit from the Underdark..."
Old December 29th, 2009, 08:25 AM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy View Post
I didn't have time to Respond yesterday, when I saw the Posts.

Now I wish I had pointed out the fact that dra(gon) doesn't speak English very well. You can tell by sentence structure that he doesn't have knowledge of the English language, to use the English words he needs to describe his views.

Just my

I text chat with acquaintances from everywhere everyday & about 10% of them have the same knowledge of the language.

You are correct, dra(gon), if I remember correctly, is from Germany. I think he tries to use a translator, when he types.

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News