Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios > Dungeons and Dragons Scenarios
Dungeons and Dragons Scenarios This is the place to put all of our D&D adventure type scenarios. Come here when you want to browse user submitted adventures.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old December 21st, 2009, 10:52 PM
Is The Skullmaster

Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness
A Collection of Ideas

This thread is going to be sort of a whiteboard for keeping track of cool stuff. Some of the ideas are mine some are not, but I'll try to give credit where credit is due. If anything seems out of place please just let me know, provide a link if possible and be gracious about it. I'd be happy to change something if really necessary. The best resource on this site is the community itself.

* indicates a slight change from the original wording, or more information may be available in the link provided.

Tournament, Simple Alternative Formats
Spoiler Alert!

Traps
(Order Marker/Control, Wound/Damage, Teleport/Movement,
Stat Altering, Misc.)
Spoiler Alert!

Treasures
Spoiler Alert!

Other Good Resource Threads: (alphabetically)
A-Z Index of Dungeon Scenarios
Aldin’s Traps of Terror
Definitive List of Definitive Lists
Easy Custom Treasure Glyphs
HeroScape Glyphs -- Definitive List
KC's Scenarios, Campaigns, Traps and Random Ideas
Knights of the Daystorm
Legendary Weapon of Valhalla: Glyphs
Spelunkers of Valhalla- An Index of Dungeonmakers

Last edited by Darkmage7a; May 31st, 2012 at 05:52 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios > Dungeons and Dragons Scenarios