Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Old March 31st, 2007, 10:28 PM

Adam has disabled reputation
Cheap home-made dice towers!!!

I always wanted a dice tower, but never thought I had the materials to make one. Until I saw this one memeber's signature with home made dice towers made out of boxes!!! (I thank you, mystery man; and please reply if you are reading this, o one with the signature I speak of) So I whipped some up out of 3 MS boxes, and one out of 1 TT and 1 VW box. Here are the pics.

I hope I have inspired you to make a dice tower too!

WARDEN 816~~The GRIM RAPERBOT
Old April 1st, 2007, 12:32 AM

django is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
thats huge man! when your done with it you can use it as a laundry shoot.

Ądn sʇɐɥʍ
Old April 1st, 2007, 12:37 AM

Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby!

guess everyone might as well post theresin this thread

raping paper tube... once I put the slits and flippers in it, it got suprisingly ridgid, for how flimsy the original tube was. Trying to get one of the tubes from the plotter in the cad room at school larger dia, thicker cardboard.
Old April 1st, 2007, 01:12 AM
ToysRUs Kid

Taelord knows what's in an order marker Taelord knows what's in an order marker
The user thathas that siggy is No, David, No.

Dan's Mom: "Why you persist in acting like a fifteen year old is beyond me."

Dan: "I'm filled with reckless desire."
Old April 1st, 2007, 02:34 AM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Draconious
raping paper tube
Geez, I'm glad I don't use THAT on Christmas presents!

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old April 1st, 2007, 03:31 AM

django is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade
Quote:
Originally Posted by Draconious
raping paper tube
Geez, I'm glad I don't use THAT on Christmas presents!
MERRY CHRISTMAS MOM!

Ądn sʇɐɥʍ
Old April 1st, 2007, 12:48 PM

Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby!
hu? its the tube wraping paper comes wrapped on... im tired maybe ill understand later.
Old April 1st, 2007, 01:09 PM
Man Genius

InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Draconius, allow me to spell it out for you.

'Wrapping' is the act of putting a material around an object. For instance, 'wrapping paper' would be used to cover a gift at a holiday, so that the recipient would not know what was inside.

'Raping', on the other hand, is the act of forcibly having intimate relations. So a 'raping paper tube' (which is what you wrote) sounds like a horrible thing to give your mother, and not at all the kind of thing you would want to receive for Christmas.

This is why spelling and grammar are so important. A simple error can be quite disastrous. Not only do punctuation, capitalization and spelling make your posts a lot easier to read, but they allow you to avoid stating that you are committing felonies.

So type better. For the love of God. If for no other reason than that you would like a modicum of respect from the people around here, type better. If you want to avoid being the guy we laugh about when you're not around, simply make an attempt to write the way you were taught in third grade.

P.S. I neither confirm nor deny that Draconius, Torredo, and other writing-impaired members are complete laughing stocks, and that when the grownups get together, we laugh about their hideous communication skills. That's probably completely made up.

http://drakesflames.blogspot.com
Drake's Flames, my crassly opinionated game review site. Updates three times a week.
Old April 1st, 2007, 02:14 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by InfinityMax
Draconius, allow me to spell it out for you.

'Wrapping' is the act of putting a material around an object. For instance, 'wrapping paper' would be used to cover a gift at a holiday, so that the recipient would not know what was inside.

'Raping', on the other hand, is the act of forcibly having intimate relations. So a 'raping paper tube' (which is what you wrote) sounds like a horrible thing to give your mother, and not at all the kind of thing you would want to receive for Christmas.

This is why spelling and grammar are so important. A simple error can be quite disastrous. Not only do punctuation, capitalization and spelling make your posts a lot easier to read, but they allow you to avoid stating that you are committing felonies.

So type better. For the love of God. If for no other reason than that you would like a modicum of respect from the people around here, type better. If you want to avoid being the guy we laugh about when you're not around, simply make an attempt to write the way you were taught in third grade.

P.S. I neither confirm nor deny that Draconius, Torredo, and other writing-impaired members are complete laughing stocks, and that when the grownups get together, we laugh about their hideous communication skills. That's probably completely made up.
Maybe
Old April 1st, 2007, 11:17 PM

heroscaper2.0 has disabled reputation
Re: Cheap home-made dice towers!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam
I always wanted a dice tower, but never thought I had the materials to make one. Until I saw this one memeber's signature with home made dice towers made out of boxes!!! (I thank you, mystery man; and please reply if you are reading this, o one with the signature I speak of) So I whipped some up out of 3 MS boxes, and one out of 1 TT and 1 VW box. Here are the pics.

I hope I have inspired you to make a dice tower too!
Great towers you have there, Adam! I would love to see more.
Old April 2nd, 2007, 12:07 AM

oooh ahh... a missing w... wow...

so who is Draconius anyway?

you anti typo people are just a little too anal...
Old April 2nd, 2007, 02:41 AM
Man Genius

InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Apparently, Draconius is an ignorant child who would rather the adults didn't take him seriously.

Wish granted!

http://drakesflames.blogspot.com
Drake's Flames, my crassly opinionated game review site. Updates three times a week.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions