Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Old May 22nd, 2018, 02:07 PM

DireHalfling is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
DIY Stackable Cardboard Tiles

I follow alot of different game crafting channels on YouTube due to my love for tabletop RPGs. I saw this and thought I might bring it to your guys' attention. I know these hexes measure 1.5 in. as opposed to 1.75 in. but they might work. I'm going to try these out myself. Little suggestion: I feel that if you want to make water or lava tiles, do single corrugated. Also, if you don't have double corrugated, I believe you can glue two singles together.

Old May 23rd, 2018, 03:13 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!
Re: DIY Stackable Cardboard Tiles

Huh! Interesting. I’ll have to look at this video when I’m not at work.
Old May 30th, 2018, 01:21 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: DIY Stackable Cardboard Tiles

Pretty cool, thanks for sharing it. Don't see why you can't use the same exact process to make whatever size hexes you want. I have enough terrain that I don't feel the need to make more, but if I were in need of more terrain this seems like a good route to go.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles