Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old April 16th, 2013, 07:48 PM

somegeek is surprisingly tart
Looking to buy the Master Set: Rise of the Valkyrie

Subject says it all. I'd like to buy a used Rise of the Valkyrie master set, looking for a good home, to play with my sons. The Amazon and EBay prices are a bit up there.

Thanks.
Old April 16th, 2013, 08:45 PM

tfelts is surprisingly tart
Re: Looking to buy the Master Set: Rise of the Valkyrie

I am looking to sell my entire collection (see the thread I started). If I don't get a buyer for the entire lot I am going to start taking offers on individual parts. I have a few Rise of the Valkyrie sets and should be able to get in the price range you want (I am looking for what I paid + shipping)...so around $40-45 + shipping.

If I go to parting out my collection let me know if you are interested.

Thanks,
Tim
Old April 16th, 2013, 08:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tfelts View Post
I am looking to sell my entire collection (see the thread I started). If I don't get a buyer for the entire lot I am going to start taking offers on individual parts. I have a few Rise of the Valkyrie sets and should be able to get in the price range you want (I am looking for what I paid + shipping)...so around $40-45 + shipping.

If I go to parting out my collection let me know if you are interested.

Thanks,
Tim
I'm interested. This would be awesome. Please let me know. Thanks!
Old April 17th, 2013, 09:25 AM

Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I would trust someone from this site to give you a better deal on RotV than ebay would. Unfortunately, with the game being out of production, it's going to be a little on the expensive side, but you can probably save yourself a good 10-15 dollars from someone in the community here. Good luck!
Old April 17th, 2013, 05:59 PM

OrcElfArmyOne hooked me up with a great deal on a RotV and Marro set. Thanks for the replies.
Old May 15th, 2013, 03:56 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

Great trade with somegeek. Excellent communication and very patient with a screw-up on my end!
Old June 28th, 2013, 01:47 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Great transaction with somegeek. Good communication and quick payment! Thanks!

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades