Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old August 30th, 2007, 05:17 PM
Thanosiest Princess

Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Heroscape Theme Songs

I was watching a Ben Folds Five DVD last night when one of their songs got me thinking. What songs would be theme songs in Heroscape?

The first one that came to mind was for all of us who didn't get to go to GenCon: Missing the War by Ben Folds Five. (Big surprise that it's a BFF song, I know.) I also like Night on Bald Mountain by Nikolay Rimsky-Korsakov for Taelord because he looks similar to the demon the song was used for in Fantasia.

So what songs work as theme songs for Heroscape figures, situations, players, or the game in general?

The only restriction I'd place is that if you're going to put a song for a Heroscaper that you can't list one for yourself since that's covered in another thread.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion