Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old July 28th, 2010, 05:29 AM
Advocates Stripping (& Is 47.8% Right)

RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: SF Bay Area - Draft Pool Tournament - July

@ Tartan

We'd love to have you come play this weekend, as there's plenty of room. I hope to see you there- let us know.

@ Carnival

I have not looked ahead to NHSD yet, but I will be very soon. I'll be letting everyone know soon as I have info. GameKastle is a great venue and I feel pretty shore we'll get what we need.

- Heroscape is a standing game. -
Old July 28th, 2010, 01:41 PM

dnutt99 has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmgames View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TartanDoc View Post
I know it's last minute, but I think I can make it Sat if there's a seat at the table. Need to finalize things with the wife. I would have respnded earlier, but can't plan too far ahead with twins at home!

Now that's dedication! All the way from North Carolina just for our little tournament.

~Z
@ TartanDoc :
That's a pretty interesting post,... I could have posted the EXACT same thing. (being married with twins and whatnot)

@ cmgames : Us Nor-Calers don't mess around. Die hard Die rollers!

9 RotV - 4 SotM - 5 DDMS - 2 MarvelScape - 7 RttFF - 6 FotV - 5 VW - 4 TT - 4 TJ - 5 GC Xclusive - 6 FB's - 1,561 Figures - 7,147 Hexes - 174.24% Complete -
(All for just $4,000 BUCKS)
Old July 29th, 2010, 04:29 PM

RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I just got a PM from fresno bob, and he says he is coming to game, and is bringing a couple friends. Awesome!

Old July 29th, 2010, 06:13 PM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Ronin,

On the OP it looks like you still need someone to provide Elswin Plateau. True? Or is dnutt bringing that?

Also, daftfighterz64 and jerry22 might be coming. I haven't got a firm yes or no from them, yet, but it is tending toward yes.

~Z

The influence of a frozen beef pie
My map thread

Last edited by cmgames; July 29th, 2010 at 06:18 PM. Reason: BTW, I count 12 definites, possibly as many as 16 players!
Old July 29th, 2010, 07:09 PM

I sent Dnutt a PM about it, but anyone who can volunteer to bring it would be appreciated. Especially if Jerry and Daftfighter make it, since we'll need it then for shore.

Since I still have a SotM set unused, I may also bring a Ticalla Sunrise just to have one more map than is necessary.

Old July 29th, 2010, 09:26 PM

Hey all.

I was looking over the first post and for the first time I realize I actually didn't add the fairly standard "No marvel" line. While that was my intent, the fact I only caught it two days before hand makes it fairly poor form to change it now. Did anyone plan to have Marvel available in their draft pool?

Old July 29th, 2010, 09:35 PM
Under Taro's Banner

S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Nope. Looking forward to Saturday!
Old July 30th, 2010, 01:07 AM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoninValentina View Post
Hey all.
I was looking over the first post and for the first time I realize I actually didn't add the fairly standard "No marvel" line. While that was my intent, the fact I only caught it two days before hand makes it fairly poor form to change it now. Did anyone plan to have Marvel available in their draft pool?

Well I asked about it (in post #7) and you replied that Marvel was right out (in post #9). And of course everybody reads the entire thread, don't they? Just sayin' I think you're covered.

~Z

My map thread
Old July 30th, 2010, 06:01 PM

fresno bob is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
I just got a PM from fresno bob, and he says he is coming to game, and is bringing a couple friends. Awesome!
Max's friend bowed out, so it will just be Max and I....
Old July 30th, 2010, 08:49 PM

Grimfang Woo who?

Cannot wait! Almost tommorrow!

Don't forget the ninjas pack ronin
And unfortunately, it looks like my friends aren't coming along after all. So it'll just be me...
Old July 30th, 2010, 09:02 PM

No worries, Grimfang. And I didn't forget the booster.

I've got everything all packed up for tomorrow, folks. I'm ready to roll some skulls, I hope you all are too.

Any word on Jerry and Daftfighterz, cmgames? And anyone got one more friend coming? I think we're at an odd number currently.

Old July 30th, 2010, 11:47 PM

Quote:
Any word on Jerry and Daftfighterz, cmgames?
They decided to go to the Sonoma County Fair in Santa Rosa instead.

Quote:
And anyone got one more friend coming? I think we're at an odd number currently.
I sent off PMs to Marvelman and Utgar's Servant (both in SF). They were in the last tournament, maybe they can be last minute entries.

~Z

My map thread

Last edited by cmgames; July 30th, 2010 at 11:58 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events