Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Closed Thread

Old January 22nd, 2008, 04:03 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Today will be like Toy Fair, SDCC, and Gen Con all rolled into one. Let the good times roll and the post counts soar!

Old January 22nd, 2008, 04:05 PM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
I have a question.....Why does Taelord cost so much?

(Ducks for cover)

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old January 22nd, 2008, 04:07 PM

Tyrnix is surprisingly tart
This is good news and bad news: I'll have to postpone my buying spree 'till summer.
Old January 22nd, 2008, 04:08 PM
If it doesn't use 20+ sets, you're not doing it right!

Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riggler
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helznicht
I think I speak for alot of people in here, we need more road and tree sets. They are VERY scarce and $40 online for such a small expansion is hard to swallow.
This is a perfect example of a vast difference between "old players" and new players. Longer-time players would probably be OK if they NEVER saw another Road to the Forgotten Forest set on a retail shelf again. The players that have come along since RttFF went out of print would kill to get their hands on the set.
#1 reason why the location of my 'lab' is a secret.
Old January 22nd, 2008, 04:19 PM

bad_calvin is surprisingly tart
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBarkypants
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riggler
I'm not crazy for mulitple common packs. As in 2 of the same common squad in one pack -- unless their abilities benefit from it -- such as Drones and zombies.
It safe to say that ALL common squads benefit from haveing more than one set. That's why they exist.
You got it! Not to mention they make great proxies for other games. Who wants to fight an entire army of gorrilanators vs minutemen? heh
Old January 22nd, 2008, 04:34 PM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun
Yay, thanks for the wonderful news truth!!!
Old January 22nd, 2008, 04:47 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinseth
Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade
Quote:
1. Will WOTC follow the same kind of structure of waves the same way that Magic the Gathering has Blocks, More or less a set amount of time between releases?
Good god I hope not. HeroScape's theme is every theme. We don't need "blocks."
I wasn't asking about theme, I was asking about a structure of Wave Releases.

Magic is structured for basically 4 releases in a year, once just about each quarter.
Another reason we don't need blocks. I prefer not to try to keep up with 4 sets a year (major reason for quitting Magic). Not saying regular releases are bad.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old January 22nd, 2008, 04:48 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
If Teamski says it's a good thing then it's a good thing.

Old January 22nd, 2008, 04:50 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
1. Will WOTC follow the same kind of structure of waves the same way that Magic the Gathering has Blocks, More or less a set amount of time between releases?

Magic is structured for basically 4 releases in a year, once just about each quarter.
Another reason we don't need blocks. I prefer not to try to keep up with 4 sets a year (major reason for quitting Magic).
Hey Necro, this is a WOTC feedback/QA thread. How about you let them answer before you start shooting down our questions.
Old January 22nd, 2008, 04:52 PM

Dryden has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teamski
For some reason, seeing this picture makes me think of the Roaming Gnome in the Travelocity commercials.

I'm envisioning a little 1-1/2" tall Sgt Drake Alexander giving running commentary while roaming Iraq.
Old January 22nd, 2008, 04:53 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dryden
I'm envisioning a little 1-1/2" tall Sgt Drake Alexander giving running commentary while roaming Iraq.
You must be thinking of Buddy Lee.

Old January 22nd, 2008, 04:53 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Another reason we don't need blocks. I prefer not to try to keep up with 4 sets a year (major reason for quitting Magic).
Hey Necro, this is a WOTC feedback/QA thread. How about you let them answer before you start shooting down our questions.
Excuse me for having an opinion. Questions haven't been answered in a while, either, so you could be waiting a while. It would be cool if someone could collect the answers and put them in the first post.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion