Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old May 6th, 2012, 11:16 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Promotions Dept. - April showers bring May Avengers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grishnakh View Post
I think it's really important to make sure that kids can understand and separate "pretend" violence from "real" violence.
I totally agree. I did a very similar speech for competitions about the difference between "real" witchcraft and "magic" in stories like Harry Potter.
Old May 7th, 2012, 12:12 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

I am sure that the Avengers movie hype will continue for a long while, but since it has fizzled some now that it is midnight of the next day , let's take a sneak peak at C3G's rising star, Black Widow. As always, we would love to hear from you guys and get a wide range of speculation on the powers and stats.

NAME = Black Widow

SECRET IDENTITY = Natalia Romanova

SPECIES = Human
UNIQUENESS = Unique Hero
CLASS = Agent
PERSONALITY = Deceptive

SIZE/HEIGHT = Medium 5

LIFE = ?

MOVE = ?
RANGE = 7
ATTACK = ?
DEFENSE = ?

POINTS = ???

ESPIONAGE
???

WIDOW'S BITE
???

CLOSE COMBAT EXPERT
???
Old May 7th, 2012, 12:56 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

She is a normal human so I'd say 4 life. She doesn't wear real heavy/think armor and slides down that hallway kicking butt pretty quickly in Iron Man 2 so I'll guess 6 move. Attack & Defense both 4, with the close combat expert SA boost of 1 auto skull/shield when adjacent. Espionage is maybe some type of OM revealing power or a special movement type ability. Widows Bite may be a special attack of some sort. Points in the 160-190 range, hard to guess without knowing much for sure.
Old May 7th, 2012, 01:16 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Espionage should be interesting - I presume it's some sort of Order Marker control, but it could be any number of things. Phantom Walk may be included in the power somehow. Or at least Disengage.

Widow's Bite to me feels like a poison - kind of like Elektra's Assassin's Mark. Not sure what it would do, but I think it's some sort of d20 roll after inflicting a wound on a non-adjacent figure... but probably not within 7 spaces.
Old May 7th, 2012, 06:56 AM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I thought mystique had an espionage special. Why not this:

At the start of the game, you may place black widow on any space on the battlefield. no enemy figure may attack black widow until the third round, or until she inflicts at least one wound with her normal attack.

But if thats it, I don't know how they would work in disengage, oh well

I agree that widow's sting will be some sort of poison. but I don't think like electra"s

CCE is 1 auto skull and shield normal adjacent attacks
Old May 7th, 2012, 08:30 AM
You address C3G OMNIPOTENCE - tread carefully!

clembo2021 rolls all skulls baby! clembo2021 rolls all skulls baby! clembo2021 rolls all skulls baby! clembo2021 rolls all skulls baby! clembo2021 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smithy Winfred View Post
And don't forget the counter-strike!
Old May 7th, 2012, 08:44 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by clembo2021 View Post
Quote:
And don't forget the counter-strike!
Don't forget to look at other cards with the power.
Old May 7th, 2012, 09:55 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
I thought mystique had an espionage special.
Pretty sure we called that one "Infiltration."

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 7th, 2012, 10:20 AM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
INCOGNITO

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old May 7th, 2012, 10:27 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGalahad View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
INCOGNITO
Ah, yes, that. That's what I get for going off of memory alone.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 7th, 2012, 10:30 AM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Which is why the Index is on my thumb drive.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old May 7th, 2012, 10:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGalahad View Post
Which is why the Index is on my thumb drive.
It's in my favorites and pretty easy to pull up, I'm just lazy.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy