Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old October 7th, 2014, 10:37 PM

Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby!
What are the best expansions to get for begginning 'Scapers?

Hi guys, I'm new here and I'm wondering, what expansions should I get?

I have a Rise Of The Valkyrie Master Set
A Swarm Of The Marro Master Set
Orm's Return: Heroes Of Laur
Fortress Of The Archkyrie

Right now I am considering getting Raknar's Vision or a couple of common squads (4th Mass. And Knights Of Weston) Any opinions?

Oops, rolled a 1.
Old October 8th, 2014, 06:38 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: What are the best expansions to get for begginning 'Scap

If you like a particular type of unit, go with those. Otherwise, I am always a fan of recommending anything from Wave 1 or Wave 2.

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old October 30th, 2014, 01:34 AM

Not User Name knows what's in an order marker Not User Name knows what's in an order marker

I recommend going for Raknar's Vision. For common squads venoc vipers and omnicron snipers still go for 5 bucks each set, so you can easily get multiples. I'd also try to get some Road to the Forgotten Forest too. I also think Cyprien and Krug are musts in a collection, they have many hours spent on my board. Oh, and quick side note, if you do get venoc vipers, you should definitely pick up the Venoc Warlord. And yes, getting 4th and some Knights would be a great addition. Remember if you get Knights you don't really need Denrick because those Viking heroes are just as good anyway.
Old November 13th, 2014, 08:25 PM

fireemblemrox knows what's in an order marker fireemblemrox knows what's in an order marker

I myself highly recommend Roman Legionnaires and Marcus Decimus Gallus.
Very cheap, very effective.

"FE's Battle Reports!"
"FE's TradeList!"

Good purchases from: Ztimster, Just_a_Bill, Teasedbyeldgrim, Queen of Jandar, Tmac2200, anuctoo
Old November 15th, 2014, 03:18 AM

Grundy Woo who?

Taelord with Minions of Utgar is fun.
Old November 15th, 2014, 04:47 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
I myself highly recommend Roman Legionnaires and Marcus Decimus Gallus.
Very cheap, very effective.
Can't go wrong there, the romans are simple but always see action at my house, another unit still available that can go in a soldier army are the old 10th regiment, don't know why but I love playing with those guys. Also, I would try out some of the C3v Figures, as most of those are available online for a reasonable price, and are very fun to play. If you are a starwars fan, the HOSS figures are also very fun, and go great with regular heroscape. Also the figures are highly available online for reasonable prices.
(can't get enough darth vader)

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion