Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Movies
Movies Not Heroscape-related.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old December 16th, 2016, 06:35 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!
Re: Movies: What did You Watch Last Night?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryLASQ View Post
Just saw Rogue One. It is WAY better than I was expecting it to be. I definitely liked it better than Force Awakens, although it's difficult to compare Rogue One to a "saga" film because the only true force user in Rogue One is Vader. The battle sequences are fantastic. I could go on and on but I don't want to spoil it for anyone. And by the way, there are several scenes and lines of dialogue from the trailers that did not make it into the movie.
Saw it last night! This movie was terrific! And I most definitely enjoyed it over The Force Awakens!

I love how it leads right up into Episode IV!

I was looking for some lines and scenes from the trailers but as stated, some aren't in there (must have been those reshoots).

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Movies