Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old March 23rd, 2011, 02:48 AM

Manatee knows what's in an order marker Manatee knows what's in an order marker Manatee knows what's in an order marker
Re: Corrupt a Wish: HeroScape Edition

Ninja'd by my apparent twin (similar join dates, post counts, and rep bars).

OK, Schulzy, Charos has one more defense. Meet Charos's dad.

I wish that I had all of wave three.
Old March 23rd, 2011, 09:51 AM

winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manatee View Post
Ninja'd by my apparent twin (similar join dates, post counts, and rep bars).

OK, Schulzy, Charos has one more defense. Meet Charos's dad.

I wish that I had all of wave three.
Granted... but Tough only works against normal attacks.... erm... wait, I mean...

Granted... but you isolate the entire Heroscape community because you now have all of our Wave 3.

I wish Sonlen was as cool as he looks on his card.

Chuck Norris checks under his bed for Q9...

Check out my
customs, maps and mods!

Trades Here.
Old March 23rd, 2011, 10:22 AM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Given! But he's to cool to come in a master set and is only available local game stores in Thailand.

I wish a huge warehouse of Wave 4 was discovered next to my house.
Old March 23rd, 2011, 10:27 AM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocktroll View Post
Given! But he's to cool to come in a master set and is only available local game stores in Thailand.

Well met!

Granted! Now you only have to get past the 20 starving Dobermans and the automated machinegun defenses.
Old March 23rd, 2011, 10:45 AM

winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by kolakoski View Post
Quote:

Well met!

Granted! Now you only have to get past the 20 starving Dobermans and the automated machinegun defenses.
*whispers* psssst... you have to make a wish after you grant one.

Chuck Norris checks under his bed for Q9...

Check out my
customs, maps and mods!

Trades Here.
Old March 23rd, 2011, 10:59 AM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by winonavampire View Post
Quote:
Quote:

Well met!

*whispers* psssst... you have to make a wish after you grant one.
I wish the Ninjas of the Northern Wind regenerated like the Feral Troll.
Old March 23rd, 2011, 11:24 AM

Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Granted, but since they only have one life, they die anyway.

I wish that Iskra could bond with the Rechets.
Old March 23rd, 2011, 11:29 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich10 View Post
Quote:

Granted! But Iskra does not have his Summon the Rechets of Bogdan power anymore, but Rechets of Bogdan still have their Iskra’s Summoning power!

I wish that the official cards were originally released with the costs currently listed in at Legacy pricing.
Old March 23rd, 2011, 11:35 AM
Is The Skullmaster

Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich10 View Post
Quote:

Granted! But Iskra does not have his Summon the Rechets of Bogdan power anymore, but Rechets of Bogdan still have their Iskra’s Summoning power!

I wish that the official cards were originally released with the costs currently listed in at Legacy pricing.
Granted but now everyone's playing a 12 hex start zone demanding the prices change again.

I wish Q9 had 2 less defense and had 1 more life.
Old March 23rd, 2011, 11:46 AM
If it doesn't use 20+ sets, you're not doing it right!

Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkmage7a View Post
Granted, but the Repulsors now have 2 more defense and 10 more attack.

I wish I had more jungle sets.
Old March 23rd, 2011, 11:54 AM

Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Weirdscaper View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkmage7a View Post
Granted, but the Repulsors now have 2 more defense and 10 more attack.

Granted, but that's all you have now.

I wish that Hasbro reprinted all the waves.
Old March 23rd, 2011, 12:25 PM

Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaemon Awa 123 View Post
Granted, but that's all you have now.

I wish that Hasbro reprinted all the waves.[/QUOTE]

Granted, but they allowed the Chinese factory workers to handwrite the cards in Chinese calligraphy and their kids to paint the figures.

I wish Master Woo had been in the wave 10 unique pack instead of the EOV.

Jugger

It's like football with swords or LARPing without the geeky stuff. In other words, it's awesomely perfect!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion