Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old June 14th, 2008, 06:53 AM

Onion Knight rolls all skulls baby! Onion Knight rolls all skulls baby! Onion Knight rolls all skulls baby! Onion Knight rolls all skulls baby! Onion Knight rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Both Wave 8 and Aquilla/Ticalla sets releasing June 13

Thanks for the prompt shipping and great service, Sandra!
Old June 14th, 2008, 08:15 AM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unomas View Post
I too cut my jungle pieces out. I did the same for the 10th and Wolves. The figures were extra snug in their packaging.
Kudos to Sandra and Mr. HouseMouse for a beautifully executed release. I like most others got my 'scape fix right on schedule. Thanks for taking care of our addictions!
Old June 14th, 2008, 08:28 AM

Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shades fan View Post
Let me tell you, that jungle set is pretty hard to open! I had to open up 5 of them, man did my fingers hurt after!
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Old June 14th, 2008, 11:56 AM

ugly1hornedmule knows what's in an order marker ugly1hornedmule knows what's in an order marker
Thank You.

Got my stuff yesterday and just wanted to say thank you Sandra and best of luck with your family.

Thanks for the last and greatest betrayal, of the last and greatest of human dreams.
-William S. Burroughs
Old June 14th, 2008, 12:16 PM
Messy Eater

Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby!

I'm editing this since I already posted this in the other thread.

Last edited by Wytefang; June 14th, 2008 at 01:53 PM.
Old June 14th, 2008, 12:20 PM
stop starring at my burrito

AmishBurrito knows what's in an order marker AmishBurrito knows what's in an order marker

Just to let you guys know, I finally got my scape order at 6:52PM. Kind of late, but glad to get it on friday!!!!

Please keep signatures short.
Old June 14th, 2008, 12:34 PM

Jaz1597 knows what's in an order marker Jaz1597 knows what's in an order marker Jaz1597 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmishBurrito View Post
Just to let you guys know, I finally got my scape order at 6:52PM. Kind of late, but glad to get it on friday!!!!
I waited all day for mine, too...so I feel your pain. Glad to hear it finally arrived!

LOTR Customs
I'm sure of your ability
To become my perfect enemy
Old June 14th, 2008, 04:23 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I hear you there AmishBurrito... My UPS driver typically arrives after 6:00 on Fridays. So naturally I had to go to work last night from 6-midnight. But it was waiting for me inside when I got back home! Thanks Sandra for the fantastically coordinated shipping!

Jim

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old June 14th, 2008, 11:22 PM

dickflea Woo who?

Whao Sandra this must be the quickest shipping i have ever seen. Thanks heaps.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion