Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old March 18th, 2024, 08:25 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth
Re: HeroScape is coming back!

This is how the meme spreads, by building a characture of the other. @chas got use to a certain aspect of the Irene and the was reasonably taken back with the name change, as most of us are. If it was Knight Ryder as the new name it would be equally silly. Or maybe he is a big bigot I have no idea.

Being drawn to sides just fuels the controversy.

As far as complaining about changes in demographics I think checking the quality of the work first is wise. No one cares about Nick fury or anything in the spidervese movies because they are Awesome. Madam web isn't getting panned cause it's an all female cast, it panned cause it's terrible. While some hate rey cause she is a woman (and they are dumb) the truth is 7-9 are not that great. No one complains about rogue one or andor because again those movies/shows are awesome.

Call irene Ursa Knight or Rusa Knight and make the card and mini awesome, we aren't having this discussion. OG raelin is the best price in scape - we don't complain, because again she is awesome. (Okay we complain she is OP, but we would if she was a pile of slime.

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs
Old March 18th, 2024, 08:54 PM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

Skinderella,

I'm surprised hearing you tell someone you don't know at all that I'm "masking my bigotry." At this point, I'm dropping out of any back and forth with you, and I'd appreciate if you do the same. (I'm sure you won't miss me). As far as I'm concerned, such pure nastiness has no place in this forum. But I'll let the Administrators decide that for us.

The fact is, if I'd gotten used to a beloved female bear and it was suddenly made male, I'd probably have had the same problem. But I was way over it several posts ago, after venting a bit. As others have said, its just a piece of game plastic, after all. Not worth insulting a real person about.

Last edited by chas; March 18th, 2024 at 09:13 PM.
Old March 18th, 2024, 09:16 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by wriggz View Post
No one complains about rogue one or andor because again those movies/shows are awesome.
I know several people who complain about Rogue One and Andor.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old March 18th, 2024, 09:34 PM
Most Effort : Least Points

Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
Quote:
No one complains about rogue one or andor because again those movies/shows are awesome.
I thought it was weird that someone made a Star Wars spinoff 33 ywars after the last movie. My only real complaint about it was that the score was noticeably not by John Williams, and the audio balance seemed off, music being too loud quite often.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie.
Old March 18th, 2024, 10:11 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nukatha View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
Quote:
I thought it was weird that someone made a Star Wars spinoff 33 ywars after the last movie. My only real complaint about it was that the score was noticeably not by John Williams, and the audio balance seemed off, music being too loud quite often.
Damn that might the be best reason for criticism I've ever read.

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News