Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old June 6th, 2014, 07:35 PM
Wrecker of Wednesdays

clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: the saveing 'scape

This was just cruel.

73 tournaments. 175 - 145 - 1 overall record. 6 tournament wins.
Old June 6th, 2014, 08:26 PM
Pssst...

Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I wonder what dok's thoughts are on this since he was specifically named...

Honestly I think lying about another scaper (in this way) deserves some sort of punishment.

"Hello my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."~Inigo Montoya.

Pssst...
Old June 6th, 2014, 09:28 PM
Bugger

El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crixus33 View Post

Honestly I think lying about another scaper (in this way) deserves some sort of punishment.
But there's really nothing to do, eh? This dude's probably just some troll who logged in once to post this and isn't coming back.
Old June 6th, 2014, 10:48 PM

Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crixus33 View Post

Really? He lied, but at least it was in a good way...

I could see repercussions if he would have said "dok was on the news this morning for going on a killing spree and stealing 7 cats from the local animal shelter, here is the video."

But as El T stated, this guy will probably never be back on, so no point in punishing him.
Old June 6th, 2014, 11:06 PM

Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Unless it was dok making a fake account a la the EOV scam. Who knows, who cares?

Honestly, I'm down for a good Rick Roll every once and again.

Handle origin: I used to film comedy skits with my friends. I didn't want any cursing in them, so I made up new insults, like "dendrik". Then Sir Denrick came out, and the rest is history.
Old June 7th, 2014, 04:35 PM
Our Illustrious Winner?...

yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonwiker View Post
But as El T stated, this guy will probably never be back on, so no point in punishing him.
While the guy may never be back on, it would be good to be consistent and punish him anyway.
Old June 7th, 2014, 04:50 PM
Bugger

El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I suppose there would be some merit in making it clear to future viewers that this thread and its poster are a load of crap.
Old June 7th, 2014, 10:13 PM
Highly Defensive, (Almost) No Life

Deathwalker over 9000! knows what's in an order marker Deathwalker over 9000! knows what's in an order marker

Lets just say I am Ricky Bobby.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JribVbv6CV4

I got mugged by Valkrill.
Good traders: Siver_guy and boromir96.

Old June 27th, 2014, 05:16 PM

@WizardsSinged costs too much!

hey guys quick update guys heres a link to the update

<link removed>

Happy "scapeing fellas (:

Last edited by Jim; June 27th, 2014 at 08:09 PM. Reason: Cleaned up the post.
Old June 27th, 2014, 05:18 PM

adbirk19 is surprisingly tart

What a troll

stingers>everything else
Old June 27th, 2014, 05:51 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Strange he wasn't banned after the first one.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old June 27th, 2014, 06:25 PM

Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Strange he wasn't banned after the first one.
For real!

I didn't even click the link. I'm assuming it would be a waste of my time.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News