Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Old May 4th, 2010, 04:28 PM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!
Re: Heroscape / Monopoly crossover is almost here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by drewcula View Post
Clue, Stratego, and Risk had rule revisions two years ago. Risk for the better, and not so much for Clue. Risk offered a new, objective based win condition, while Clue offered unique character powers & an added threat of player elimination. While the Clue amendments sound cool, they played poorly.
I wonder how Clue would play if one of the players knew he was the killer and tried to off to off the other players. Hmmm...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by drewcula View Post
Stratego did a bizarre shift. I don't own the new version, but it appears to be a watered down attempt at their Stratego Legends product line. Jeez, that was back in the 90s. Characters are fantasy themed and have unique powers, not unlike Steve Jackson's chess variants.
I wonder if we know anybody here who might have had anything to do with the Stratego reinvention?
I don't know, but it might be nice if they clued in boardgamegeek.
Old May 4th, 2010, 06:30 PM

drewcula knows what's in an order marker drewcula knows what's in an order marker

CVN developed the new Stratego?!
Huh. Now I may have to make a purchase. I recently noticed its Wally World price dropped to ten bucks.

And speaking of CVN developments, when the heck is Truth's version of Epic Duels coming out?
Old May 4th, 2010, 09:39 PM

Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness

WHAT!! Is this why Hasbro sold the rights of Heroscape to WOTC? To make a profit on the hexagon system for their previously established games? Amusing. Rich Uncle Pennybags will tromp Utgar with his double moneybags of justice!!!!!!!!!

Come check out The Essalim Collate, a content platform centered around worldbuilding and narrative design in gaming!
Old May 5th, 2010, 09:57 AM

Chardris1287 knows what's in an order marker Chardris1287 knows what's in an order marker

The name led me to believe that someone just took a monopoly board and instead of using the monopoly pieces they used heroscape pieces or some such variation. You landed on broadway, you have to pay Kaemon Awa $3,000,000! lol I'll admit I'll never forget which piece I am if I use heroscape figures.
Old August 26th, 2010, 10:34 PM

Aquaryan is surprisingly tart

I saw the advertisement from my local store. It looks interesting enough to buy, though...

Old August 26th, 2010, 11:25 PM
Under Taro's Banner

S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Man, I should have used search before I posted this Here

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions