Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old March 12th, 2009, 05:29 PM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
$400 in Scape

Ever wonder what almost $400 in Heroscape looks like?

My brother and I found a Toys R Us down here that still had Flag Bearers and Lava at full retail last week on the other side of the island ( 3 hour drive)

After thinking about it, leaving the store, discussing it, comming back to the store and staring at the shelves for about half an hour, we finnaly decided to pull out our Credit cards and do the damage. We figured we could trade them out or resell them at cost here to get our money back.

So far we have been able to trade or sell 1/3 of them in 2 days
Old March 12th, 2009, 05:31 PM
#1 CoN Player & Charos Cultist innocently oiling another man

Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: $400 in Scape

Whoah, awesome find! That's what I dream about finding in my local stores, congratulations that you had so much luck.

Ranior is DJ Khosumet the current and hopefully future Dark Lord...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old March 12th, 2009, 05:35 PM

Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby!

Should be able to ebay it for $540 or so...
Old March 12th, 2009, 05:43 PM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I know it sounds lame, but we where not looking to make a profit, we have so far resold 7 of them here at pretty much cost each ( almost made a full $2 profit off them so far

What we where looking for was to trade for older waves we have no access too and skipping the whole ebay thing to save money.
Old March 12th, 2009, 05:51 PM

Nathify is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Now everyone will be trying to track you down. Including me. I NEED THAT STUFF!!!

Things in life dissapoint you. Even heroscape...when you notice how light your wallet is.
Old March 12th, 2009, 06:21 PM
Watch out - he's a meme drunk!

Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathify View Post
Now everyone will be trying to track you down. Including me. I NEED THAT STUFF!!!
Including me.
Old March 12th, 2009, 07:39 PM

Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocktroll View Post
Ever wonder what almost $400 in Heroscape looks like?
Unfortunately no,

Tree Town Open

Austi-Con / Austin MN
Saturday - October , 2023
Old March 13th, 2009, 12:26 AM
Popsicle stick Admiral

For those sending me PM's, I only have Utgar FB left, every thing else has been traded or resold at cost.
Old March 13th, 2009, 12:50 AM

Land-based AE rolls all skulls baby! Land-based AE rolls all skulls baby! Land-based AE rolls all skulls baby!

Ah, and here I am, having left the site five minutes before your initial post and returned five minutes after your last post. And having lost out on a 3 volcanno and a Laglor auction today.

It wasn't funny a couple minutes ago but now it is.

2011 most played: 1. Heroscape/Monsterpocalypse/Quarriors. 4. Warhammer Invasion. 5. Last Night on Earth.
Old March 13th, 2009, 07:37 AM

nyphot rolls all skulls baby! nyphot rolls all skulls baby! nyphot rolls all skulls baby! nyphot rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocktroll View Post
I know it sounds lame, but we where not looking to make a profit, we have so far resold 7 of them here at pretty much cost each ( almost made a full $2 profit off them so far
I would rep him again if I could... it's true! He offered me fantastic terms on some FBs... unfortunately, my 'scape budget is so limited that I couldn't pull the trigger. I'm glad other people benefited from Rocktroll's generosity though!

I need you to be awesome. Can you be awesome?

Thanks to AmishBurrito for a promo code and Gulp for sending wound markers!
Old March 13th, 2009, 08:28 AM
Has Roman Archers with a Combined Attack of 18. Seriously.

DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby!

Wow, thats awsome. I have never seen so many FB in one place.

~Diging in pockets to see how much money I have.......

In war, indeed, there is no substitute for victory. ~General MacArthur

Great Traders: Nyys, generalgina, Porkins, Grand Moff Venom, Bogusoid, MikeLizzio, FEDEX WORKER
MY TRADE LIST
Old March 13th, 2009, 11:31 AM
If it doesn't use 20+ sets, you're not doing it right!

Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyphot View Post
I would rep him again if I could... it's true! He offered me fantastic terms on some FBs...
I'll do it for you.

+rep

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion