Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old September 8th, 2015, 07:37 PM

ray_davies is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Wanted: Ticalla Jungle

I would like to buy the Ticalla Jungle set. Boxed or otherwise (I actually play the game, not a collector) I'm in the UK and supplies are zero.
BTW what a fantastic game.
Old September 8th, 2015, 07:59 PM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth
Re: Wanted: Ticalla Jungle

Despite the fact that I'm sure your name is really common, I was really happy with the mental image of the Kinks sitting around playing 'scape and complaining about the lack of UK distribution that this post conjured up. Sorry.

In an attempt to add something useful, there are some really good tutorials out there on this site that make bushes and jungle trees from aquarium products. That might be a good way to go if the Ticalla set is too hard to get your hands on.
Old September 15th, 2015, 05:13 PM

Td0g Woo who?
Re: Wanted: Ticalla Jungle

I've been ordering a lot of scape from america. Alot of guys will happily ship to the uk if you pay postage. Usually ~15-20 dollars postage, so better to buy a big lot

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades