Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old May 25th, 2009, 05:16 PM
Watch out - he's a meme drunk!

Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Tul-Bak-Ra: Marro Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonecrusher View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thatcher View Post
predict the point value
130 Points
Nice guess.
Old May 25th, 2009, 05:22 PM

albertic26 Woo who?

tul bak ra is not what i thought he was going to look like but its really cool and seems to be a perfect leader. He is a good leader because he can bring squads to his aid if he get hurt.

he is the new threat of utgar.

I want a Wave 4 re-print please.

Good Traders: Just_a_Bill, Archiver, Troubleman23, Archkyrie11, MegaSilver
Old May 25th, 2009, 05:45 PM
no baby bump - false alarm!

spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun

Worst sculpt in the game. I'm really disappointed.

He has a clown face, an egg-head, a bonnet, and beetle wings. I can't believe someone looked at that sculpt and said "There's our finished product." I keep staring at him, trying to figure out how it could be some trick of the light that's making him look bad, but he doesn't even have the face of a marro. Nothing is going to fix that.
Old May 25th, 2009, 05:48 PM
What's Curse of Negoksa???

Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I could just be the way it looks on the card. Maybe Truth could confirm for us.

Swamper is Zetacron...
in the
Garden of Horror...
Old May 25th, 2009, 05:51 PM

Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I agree wholeheartedly with you Spite. How did they justify a nose on a marro? He has round-ish eyes, a human mouth, and a nose. Everybody else has spiky eyes, no nose and nasty teeth. I don't see the logic.
Old May 25th, 2009, 05:54 PM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiteofthedice View Post

He has a clown face, an egg-head, a bonnet, and beetle wings. I can't believe someone looked at that sculpt and said "There's our finished product." I keep staring at him, trying to figure out how it could be some trick of the light that's making him look bad, but he doesn't even have the face of a marro. Nothing is going to fix that.
I assumed the "bonnet and beetle wings" are part of his teleport "device". Not sure if it's something he can take off or if it's fused to him. I don't like the way he looks more humanoid than Marro. The bio has got a lot of explaining to do for me to think of him as Marro.

Edit: The "device" must be fused to him since it just occurred to me that it's all part of his hitzone.

Last edited by GaryLASQ; May 25th, 2009 at 10:44 PM.
Old May 25th, 2009, 05:54 PM
What's Curse of Negoksa???

Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Well, Truth did say he was a future Marro. Maybe humans evolved from marros!

Swamper is Zetacron...
in the
Garden of Horror...
Old May 25th, 2009, 05:58 PM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun

Oh wait, I know. In the future, Marros invade, conquer and then inhabit Earth. He's from a mixed marriage.
Old May 25th, 2009, 05:58 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

I think he's one of the coolest looking marro so far. He looks very futuristic compared to the others. I think it fits great.

Old May 25th, 2009, 06:02 PM
Watch out - he's a meme drunk!

Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Wait glyph-occupied spaces are not "empty," right?
(Searching for an answer also...)

EDIT: Yep.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob View Post
A space with a glyph is not an empty space.
Old May 25th, 2009, 06:04 PM

Temprit is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryLASQ View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by spiteofthedice View Post

I assumed the "bonnet and beetle wings" are part of his teleport "device". Not sure if it's something he can take off or if it's fused to him. I don't like the way he looks more humanoid than Marro. The bio has got a lot of explaining to do for me to think of him as Marro.
I agree with Spite. I think he looks terrible. The big gray thing on his arms look WAY too big. Hopefully he will look better in person then on the card.

Also I really hope he does have more on his back. Maybe some sort of device, because then he would look pretty sweet from the back side and I wouldn't have to look at his face.

"Showing off is the fool's idea of glory."
Old May 25th, 2009, 06:36 PM
no baby bump - false alarm!

spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Temprit View Post
I agree with Spite. I think he looks terrible . . . he would look pretty sweet from the back side and I wouldn't have to look at his face.
I'm really hoping that at some point you started talking about TBR.

Anyway, I posted in the "Sightings" section, but I want to post in a prominent place, Wave 9 is up for pre-order on Housemousegames.com

http://www.housemousegames.com/wave9.html

Go nuts, everybody.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News