Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software
Software Software created for enhancing HeroScape

Old August 9th, 2006, 03:50 PM

Marsman has disabled reputation
Shh...don't go to the software section.

War is a series of catastrophes that results in a victory.
Old August 9th, 2006, 04:14 PM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun
Quote:
Originally Posted by Logrey
Hey all - I thought I'd post a quick follow up to ODB's message. I'm still planning on updating LandSCAPE. It's got some cool stuff in it, too. But things have just been unusually busy lately.
whew. i was getting all excited thinking LS 4.0 was just around the corner. hate it when RL gets in the way...

Quote:
Quick technical talk: As I've mentioned before, LandSCAPE is made with Flash, so I can maintain a stable, multi-platform program. But it has certain limitations. Well, very soon Adobe will be releasing a new way of running Flash called Apollo. It allows Flash apps to be run as real applications (for Mac/Windows), including saving real data files, drag drop, etc. This will completely open the doors for what I can do with it.
drool. i bolded "drag drop" because i'm wondering if this means dragging a select group of tiles from one map into another. that would be fantastic! (and would take care of that copy/paste idea i PMed you about.)
Old August 9th, 2006, 04:25 PM
Admin

Oogie_Da_Bruce is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Oogie_Da_Bruce is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Oh great and powerful Logrey, the Original Terraformer, we await your next version of LandScape!

Recent Games Played:
Old August 9th, 2006, 06:18 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth
Valhallaformer! The very gods of all time are awed by Logrey!

Old August 10th, 2006, 10:11 AM

Logrey has disabled reputation
Just realized I got a title of "The Original Terraformer". That's pretty smooth! I like it!
Old August 10th, 2006, 10:49 AM

cavie Woo who?
Quote:
I gotta keep something out there for me and my Mac-using brothers.
I REALLY appreciate that Logrey!

Can't wait for 4.0. I've got about 5 Tundra maps I mapped in LS using starter dots to remember where the glaciers, snow and ice go.
Old August 15th, 2006, 05:39 PM

bad_calvin is surprisingly tart
in a word. "sweet"
I can't wait to see the release! I hear you about busy. summer time is busy busy busy here as well.

Quote:
Hey all - I thought I'd post a quick follow up to ODB's message. I'm still planning on updating LandSCAPE. It's got some cool stuff in it, too. But things have just been unusually busy lately.

Quick technical talk: As I've mentioned before, LandSCAPE is made with Flash, so I can maintain a stable, multi-platform program. But it has certain limitations. Well, very soon Adobe will be releasing a new way of running Flash called Apollo. It allows Flash apps to be run as real applications (for Mac/Windows), including saving real data files, drag drop, etc. This will completely open the doors for what I can do with it. Imagine saving a LandSCAPE file to your desktop, which could easily be opened in something like SolidScape? Or converted in VirtualScape? Lots of possiblities...

Anyway, I haven't abandoned ship yet. Besides, the new map solutions are Windows only. I gotta keep something out there for me and my Mac-using brothers.
Old October 16th, 2006, 01:32 PM
something

noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby!
Are there solidscape pics of the Master Set Scenarios?

For those about to scape, we salute you.

Old October 16th, 2006, 02:30 PM

Parduz knows what's in an order marker Parduz knows what's in an order marker Parduz knows what's in an order marker
I've never seen that. You should rebuild them with landscape and then render them with SolidScape...

Would you like to listen to my music?

Old October 16th, 2006, 02:41 PM
something

noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parduz
I've never seen that. You should rebuild them with landscape and then render them with SolidScape...
I will if it hasn't been done yet but if it's already out there....

Old October 16th, 2006, 02:56 PM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun
long time ago, i put together some ZIPs of the Hasbro BFs with SS pics and the LS .SOL file in the bundle.

Table of the Giants ZIP

Forsaken Waters ZIP

Durgeth SwampsZIP

Trollsford Swamps ZIP

Mingol's Tomb ZIP

Last edited by GaryLASQ; April 10th, 2022 at 01:22 AM.
Old October 16th, 2006, 02:59 PM
something

Dude, you rock!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software