Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > HoME Customs
HoME Customs A place for Heroes of Middle Earth Customs

Old June 18th, 2020, 07:06 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth
Re: The Workbook of Orcs of Moria - Design (Fellowship A)

Yeah, they just don't seem like they should move 7 in their normal habitat (same with move 6 for the troll) and we are introducing move bonuses for Orcs (not to mention the ones in classic from Hrognak)

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old June 18th, 2020, 07:18 PM

Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Fair point! They dont need to move THAT fast lol
Old July 3rd, 2020, 06:14 PM

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Hey @Shiftrex I don't see the need for a duplicate thread here.

--
--
--

--
Old September 15th, 2020, 10:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
NAME = ORCS OF MORIA
GENERAL = UTGAR
SPECIES = ORC
UNIQUENESS = COMMON SQUAD
CLASS = WARRIOR
PERSONALITY = VIOLENT
SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM/5

LIFE = 1 (4 figures)
MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 2
DEFENSE = 2
POINTS = 35

CAVE DWELLER 1
If an Orc of Moria moves over at least three contiguous dungeon or shadow spaces, you may add an additional 1 space to his move. An Orc of Moria rolls 2 additional attack dice when attacking an adjacent figure or destructible object on at least one dungeon or shadow space.

ORCISH VIOLENCE
After taking a turn with the Orcs of Moria, you must roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 1-4, destroy a common Orc squad figure you control adjacent to an Orc Of Moria you control. If you roll an 18 or higher, inflict one wound on an opponent's figure adjacent to an Orc of Moria you control.
OP updated with wording from Moria Cave Troll.

We need to decide on Moria _____ vs _____ of Moria. It is a discussion for all units, so lets have it in the General Discussion Thread.

In the meantime, I propose we move the Orcs of Moria to public review.

@Chris Perkins @Shiftrex

--
--
--

--
Old September 15th, 2020, 10:54 AM

Am I getting things out of order? Do we do editing first?

--
--
--

--
Old September 15th, 2020, 11:45 AM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'm fine with moving to public review now (with the possibility of a name change). It doesn't affect the rest of the public review, so I see now reason to wait on it.

I made a suggested change to the wording of "Orcish Violence" on the archers thread - if we make that change, we would also make it here, but other than that I'm ready to move to public review.
Old September 16th, 2020, 10:51 AM

I don't think we've ever run Orcish Violence through editing for either of these cards. I just can't remember if we do that before public review. I think we should, since it could lead to meaningful changes to the cards.

--
--
--

--
Old September 16th, 2020, 05:35 PM

Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I can make an editing checklist post at some point this evening if that is desired.
Old September 21st, 2020, 08:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiftrex View Post
I can make an editing checklist post at some point this evening if that is desired.
That would be awesome!

--
--
--

--

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > HoME Customs