Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum
Misc Customs Project Forum A subforum for all project based customs that generate numerous threads related to the same project.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old August 31st, 2011, 04:55 PM
has been BANNED

qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Street Fighter Design Thread - Ryu and Guile

I agree that they could be beefed up a bit and if we want to do a second version of some figures with multiple sculpts I think they should be done after everything is complete.

As for Guile and Flash Kick (and it is a flip-kick with energy) this matches the actual miniature.

For points I think that we need to have a goal range then play test them to see if they are worth more or less then the intended amount. Also, when it comes to points I don't think they should all be "A" units some should fall into the "B" and "C" ranges as well.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum