Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old September 27th, 2010, 01:45 PM
Scenariographer

xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: How hard do you hit?

1+8+3=12

Guess I'm getting back into Scape
Old September 27th, 2010, 02:43 PM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer View Post
1(base)+9(tenure)+16(posts)+32(rep) = 58
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Rev, I think you're working off the old math, not the new math here ... otherwise I'd be very surprised if you got more for posts than I do.
The new math is here (and the first post of this thread should really be updated!).
You're right, IAmBatman, I was working with the old math. New math is only:

1(base)+9(tenure)+8(posts)+16(rep) = 34
Old September 27th, 2010, 05:37 PM

jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I guess I don't post enough.

Edit: Base 1, Tenure 8, Posts 1, Rep 4

Am I right in calculating that only 8 six month periods have passed between now and May 2006? Or is it 9 as Revdyer has calculated, counting the current, unfinished 6 month period?
Old September 27th, 2010, 06:19 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

I think I'm hitting a whole 3 points! Better watch out for my rep boosts

1(Base)+1(Posts)+1(Time)=3

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old September 27th, 2010, 06:29 PM
pretty princess pony precious power!

J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

(1) Base + (4) Tenure + (3) (1) Posts + (12) (6) Reputation = 20 12
That seems a little much for me. Are still counting one point for every 200 rep?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rep Thread
Reputation Power is a base of 1 as soon as a member reaches the minimum use restrictions of 30 posts and 20 Reputation Points total. This base is further modified by the following bonuses:
  • for every 6 months since their registration, users gain 1 additional Power
  • for every 800 posts made, users gain 1 additional Power
  • for every 200 400 Reputation Points a user has
Something else is off since I am pretty sure I hit for 12...Got it!

Last edited by J4Jandar; September 27th, 2010 at 06:41 PM.
Old September 27th, 2010, 06:36 PM
Scenariographer

xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by J4Jandar View Post
(1) Base + (4) Tenure + (3) Posts + (12) Reputation = 20

That seems a little much for me. Are still counting one point for every 200 rep?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rep Thread
Reputation Power is a base of 1 as soon as a member reaches the minimum use restrictions of 30 posts and 20 Reputation Points total. This base is further modified by the following bonuses:
  • for every 6 months since their registration, users gain 1 additional Power
  • for every 800 posts made, users gain 1 additional Power
  • for every 200 Reputation Points a user has
1 pt. every 400 rep and 1 for every 1600 posts now. you are using the old system

Guess I'm getting back into Scape
Old September 28th, 2010, 07:42 AM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbbnbsmith View Post
Am I right in calculating that only 8 six month periods have passed between now and May 2006? Or is it 9 as Revdyer has calculated, counting the current, unfinished 6 month period?
I was lazy and just used Grishnakh's number.
Old September 28th, 2010, 08:27 AM

Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Looks like I hit at 11.

I guess I need to post more? :P

However, I look at it like this. I have 1383 posts counting this one and 1201 positive rep points.

That's close to 1 point per post. Not too shabby.

Heroscape is a gateway into a wonderful world of games that I never would've known existed otherwise.
Old September 28th, 2010, 08:29 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

27!

FEAR ME*

*...or not.

-insert signature here-
Old September 28th, 2010, 08:40 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Nobody's going to fear you, nyys. You're not even playing HeroScape, according to your signature block.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old September 28th, 2010, 12:13 PM
Titleless

Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbbnbsmith View Post
I was lazy and just used Grishnakh's number.
I think I added up all of the months and then divided by 6 to get 9. I could be wrong since I did that pretty late at night.
Old September 28th, 2010, 12:14 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyScaper View Post
Nobody's going to fear you, nyys. You're not even playing HeroScape, according to your signature block.
Hey, Ticket to Ride and Dominion are pretty awesome games!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online