Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old July 19th, 2016, 03:45 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
DOOM! I Say. DOOM!

COMPETITIVE REVIEW BOARD CHECKLIST

Competitive Concerns
Does the design offer worrisome Order marker movement or efficiency? No.

Does the design offer superior Auto wounding? No.

Does the design cause the prevention of abilities (Blob, Polaris, Meteorite)? No.

Does the design move other figures? No.

Does the design boost other figures (outside of a narrowly defined set)? No.

Does the design have one or more excellent defensive powers? Magical Defense is the Bomb.com

Does the design auto destroy or take control of other figures in a way that unbalances the design? Mystic Domination seems all right but I waver a little. Hopefully the Invocations keep it in check.

Does the design have any other concerns? Man you thought the old Dooms were tough to kill with Doombots? Let's give him Magical Defense. HAVE FUN. I think it'll be fine but dang that could just be annoying. I'm assuming Decoy of Doom doesn't undo Mystic Domination negation?

Summary of Any Competitive Concerns/Suggestions for Changes: Seems pretty Doomesque. Could be quite beastly. We'll have to see how the Doom+Doombots goes especially in armies where you can reveal OMs on other figures.
Old July 19th, 2016, 04:02 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: DOOM! I Say. DOOM!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
COMPETITIVE REVIEW BOARD CHECKLIST
I'm assuming Decoy of Doom doesn't undo Mystic Domination negation?
Nope. The negation isn't marker-based, so nothing can undo it. Decoy of Doom, cloning powers, etc. Once he's negated, he's negated.

I'll make sure to give the Doombots a lot of attention during testing.

EDIT: Quick thought that hadn't occurred to me previously. Mystic Domination doesn't currently require an OM, because it was based heavily on Mind Exchange. May want to update that to need an OM reveal.
Old July 19th, 2016, 04:08 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth
Re: DOOM! I Say. DOOM!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
EDIT: Quick thought that hadn't occurred to me previously. Mystic Domination doesn't currently require an OM, because it was based heavily on Mind Exchange. May want to update that to need an OM reveal.
Right, that's what I meant about him playing well with Robot, Ms. Marvel, and Iron Patriot. Give him OM reveal and he's reduced to much more limited options like Wong or Zombie.
Old July 19th, 2016, 04:15 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Doctor Doom (II) (Initial Playtesting Phase)

Taking three hours to process what someone said isn't the worst I've ever done.

With how hard he's going to potentially be to take out, I don't want him to be pulling anything too metagame-y with turn chains on offense, so I think I'd prefer to add that OM requirement in there.

More thematic for him to reject other leaders and want the army built mostly around himself, anyhow.
Old July 19th, 2016, 06:25 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Taking three hours to process what someone said isn't the worst I've ever done.

With how hard he's going to potentially be to take out, I don't want him to be pulling anything too metagame-y with turn chains on offense, so I think I'd prefer to add that OM requirement in there.

More thematic for him to reject other leaders and want the army built mostly around himself, anyhow.
Agree with that logic.
Old July 19th, 2016, 04:51 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Magical Defense is it's own defense and there is no reason the base stats have to be the same as OG Doom. If his Defense needs to drop as well it's not the end of the world.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old July 19th, 2016, 04:52 PM
Symbiotic

Doom I has base 6 defense so we actually are a little lower here. EDIT: But yeah, I could maybe see it coming down to base 4, since he has the markers. We'll see.
Old July 19th, 2016, 04:55 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Doom I has base 6 defense so we actually are a little lower here. EDIT: But yeah, I could maybe see it coming down to base 4, since he has the markers. We'll see.
Yeah I realized that and came back to edit but you already commented so...

but...Hasbro Doom even has a life of 4 if it's too crazy. Key point is we have options on this guy.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old July 19th, 2016, 04:58 PM
Symbiotic

Yeah, I've got an eye on reining him in. Batman and Hasbro Doom having 4 Life definitely sets precedent there if the Doombots are making him too tough to put down.
Old July 19th, 2016, 05:12 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'd like to see him come in around 300. Remember, he can always be augmented with spells.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old July 19th, 2016, 10:59 PM
Symbiotic

Added OM reveal requirement to Mystic Domination.

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
I'd like to see him come in around 300. Remember, he can always be augmented with spells.
I wouldn't mind seeing him in the 300-350 range, but I'm happy as long as we don't go over original Doom's cost (375).
Old July 20th, 2016, 08:28 PM
Symbiotic

Got a job offer a few hours away today and I accepted, so my next few days are looking a little busy. Might be a while before I can get to this.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library