Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old August 9th, 2007, 06:40 PM

will_rachelle Woo who?
The Complete List of Card Changes??

Hi
Been reading near all the FAQ and lots and lots of other posts all over this site. I have searched on this subject and found nothing so i think i have covered all bases and am not repeating a post. Assume i understand all the rules, and know to read the card exactly as it appears on the card, special attack can have no bonus, LOS, adjacency etc etc etc, and disreguarding certain rulebook interpretation threads i would like to clarify all the known card "errors" or changes. I would like a quick refenerce to these actual card changes. thank you in adavnce

1 Taelord actually has Stealth Flying disengage
2 Deathreavers scatter is from a normal attack from an opponant
3 Mimring LOS is also from the tip of either long horn
4 Sentinels of Jandar are MEDIUM 6
5 ?

Happy Wife, Happy Life!

Talisman 2nd, Fortress America, HeroQuest, Space Crusade, Talisman 3rd, Heroscape, Talisman 4th, Last Night on Earth + Growing Hunger, Warhammer Quest, Blokus

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's