Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old January 6th, 2013, 04:16 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Public Design Nominations - New Year, New Round! Vot

Wow--fast answers at 3+AM. We both need to get to bed! One more question. I see a design that was voted on last round but is not in this one. Does it need to be renominated to get back on the voting list?
Old January 6th, 2013, 04:17 AM
C3G Campaign Manager

Skeeter700 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skeeter700 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skeeter700 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skeeter700 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skeeter700 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skeeter700 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

With Satanus near the end....
why not consider Sonja?

Old January 6th, 2013, 04:18 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by chas View Post
Wow--fast answers at 3+AM. We both need to get to bed! One more question. I see a design that was voted on last round but is not in this one. Does it need to be renominated to get back on the voting list?
Yeah, I just finished up a playtest - good timing on your part, I suppose. Yes, any design not in the current nomination list isn't eligible, so you've have to renominate it. Since we're on voting now, though, nominations are closed.
Old January 6th, 2013, 04:29 AM

reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

1. Ch'od
2. Red Sonja
3. Crossbones
Old January 6th, 2013, 05:08 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

1. Red Sonja

2. Baron Mordo

3. Vigilante
Old January 6th, 2013, 10:08 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

1- N'Astirh- looks like such a fun design
2- Stan the Man Lee- Stan Lee deserves a shot in 'scape! Even though DC is better.
3- Jungle Tree- more DOs are fun and can be played in non-C3G games too!
Old January 6th, 2013, 10:10 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by chas View Post
Yeah, I just finished up a playtest - good timing on your part, I suppose. Yes, any design not in the current nomination list isn't eligible, so you've have to renominate it. Since we're on voting now, though, nominations are closed.
Feel free to join in on the next round of nominations though Chas. If somebody has a design in the Public Design Post that you want to see, nominate when the next round begins.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old January 6th, 2013, 11:56 AM

Scapemage: Thanks! Hey, how about a Jack Kirby figure? He was actually a combat infantryman in WWII!
Old January 6th, 2013, 12:28 PM
C3G Super League MVP

Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

1. Ch'od
2. Vigilante
3. Rover

C3G: Books & Online Figure Request
---------------------------------------
Family: Classic Customs & Maps
--------------------------------
My SuperScape Maps
Old January 6th, 2013, 12:49 PM

Latinfury Woo who?

1. Predator
2. Red Sonja
3. Judge Hershey

I'm rocking you like a Hurricane!!!!

My Superhero Customs
Old January 6th, 2013, 01:22 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Considering the support he had last time, I'm surprised Stan doesn't have this in the bag. Hoping to see more support for him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibechief View Post

Thorbuster was also something that had my eye I'm just not sure the power level is tweaked yet like the public design talked about.
Isn't tweaking the point cost and power level as needed the reason designs go through playtesting?

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old January 6th, 2013, 01:50 PM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Baron Mordo
Rover
Vigilante

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy