Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

View Poll Results: What day do you want (saturday)
July 12 1 100.00%
July 19 0 0%
August 2 0 0%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

Old June 1st, 2014, 10:04 PM
Joseph King, Retired

Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby!
DFW Summer tournament!

DFW Summer Bonanza!

Alright, here comes another tournament, I am super excited to get to host another one and i hope it turns out just as fun or even more than last time.

Stuff you should probably know
Spoiler Alert!
Spoiler Alert!

Format: General Wars! 500 points, you must contain at least one card from each general, Utgar/valkrill, Jandar, Vydar, Einar, Ullar, and Aquilla.NO RESTRICTED LIST!

Glyphs
Spoiler Alert!

Maps
Spoiler Alert!

Let me know what you guys think and if you have any questions let me know!

Jokes Everyday
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Status View Post
theats, allow me to introduce you to Rexmax2 he's our personal Heroscaper entertainer .

Last edited by Rexmax2; June 24th, 2014 at 02:53 PM.
Old June 2nd, 2014, 08:42 AM
BBQ-er of Beer Bathed Brats

Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death!
Re: DFW Summer tournament!

As TO, you are free to set the parameters however you like, but I did want to mention one thing. Typically, we don't use the restricted list when we roll out a General Wars event. The restriction on the General is usually enough to spice up the builds without the need to further restrict the armies. But it's your call.

Dignan's Maps - Dignan's Multiplayer Maps
Competitive Unit Congress
"It doesn't matter how you find the pot of gold, all that matters is that you beat the leprechauns".

Last edited by Dignan; June 2nd, 2014 at 01:12 PM.
Old June 2nd, 2014, 12:34 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Hmm, I'll be keeping an eye on this event. The Valkrill restriction's going to be tough for a lot of people.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old June 2nd, 2014, 02:13 PM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I had that same thought, capsocrates.

Would it be easier if it were reduced to, say, any 5 of the 7 generals? In other words, you don't have to have all 7, but pick whichever 5 you want, and then you have a somewhat easier time coming up with an army.

"Chewie should move 6, lumbering or not. He's got long-ass legs"-
Old June 2nd, 2014, 03:17 PM

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by rym View Post

Would it be easier if it were reduced to, say, any 5 of the 7 generals? In other words, you don't have to have all 7, but pick whichever 5 you want, and then you have a somewhat easier time coming up with an army.
Yeah. Another option is to count Valkrill as Utgar (that's what they do in General Wars at GenCon, although that General Wars is the exact opposite of this one). But with C3V/SoV not allowed, there are only 4 Valkrill cards and they are all Common Squads, so I really don't see how it's feasible to force everyone to include a Valkrill card.

--
--
--

--
Old June 2nd, 2014, 05:06 PM
Joseph King, Retired

Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by rym View Post

Yeah. Another option is to count Valkrill as Utgar (that's what they do in General Wars at GenCon, although that General Wars is the exact opposite of this one). But with C3V/SoV not allowed, there are only 4 Valkrill cards and they are all Common Squads, so I really don't see how it's feasible to force everyone to include a Valkrill card.
I like that idea! I have decided to combine valkrill with utgar. Thanks!

Jokes Everyday
Quote:
theats, allow me to introduce you to Rexmax2 he's our personal Heroscaper entertainer .
Old June 2nd, 2014, 09:30 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

hmmm........given the parameters, I think you could drop the restriction list for this one.

I guess you may end up with Q9, Raelin, 3x Deatheavers with Guilty McCreech and Atlaga.

Either way is probably fine...

I don't think I can make this one anyway. July is not a good month for me and the first part of August won't work for me either.

A must read for all 'Scapers!

Last edited by R˙chean; June 2nd, 2014 at 09:32 PM. Reason: :-(
Old June 5th, 2014, 08:09 AM
Joseph King, Retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by R˙chean View Post
hmmm........given the parameters, I think you could drop the restriction list for this one.

I guess you may end up with Q9, Raelin, 3x Deatheavers with Guilty McCreech and Atlaga.

Either way is probably fine...

I don't think I can make this one anyway. July is not a good month for me and the first part of August won't work for me either.
I think that the restricted list is going to stay, because I personally dont want to see any of those units on the battlefield, other than one, so I personally would like to keep it.

Of course you would be able to come up with the cheeseball army

Jokes Everyday
Quote:
Old June 11th, 2014, 08:29 AM
Joseph King, Retired

Maps!!!!

Knight's Canyon Road by White Knight

1RotV
1RttFF
Glyphs will be placed on the farthest corner of the middle lowest level grass.

Ramble Tamble by Tangerx

1SotM
1FotA
The two glyphs will be randomized but placement is the same

Ghosts of Thorgrims Crossing by Dignan

1RotV
1TT
1FotA
really like this map and always enjoy game play on it.

Passes by nyys

1RotV
1FotA
Glyphs are in the middle of the two outer battlement boundarys.

Highways & Dieways by R˙chean

1RotV
2RttFF

If you have any questions please ask, I am excited for this tournament.

Also I need all voting for the date by June 29! Please vote for which day will work the best for you,

Jokes Everyday
Quote:

Last edited by Rexmax2; June 16th, 2014 at 10:53 PM.
Old June 16th, 2014, 10:52 PM
Joseph King, Retired

so who all can come, I want to see a general number of people.

Jokes Everyday
Quote:
Old June 17th, 2014, 12:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rexmax2 View Post
so who all can come, I want to see a general number of people.
What day?

--
--
--

--
Old June 17th, 2014, 03:20 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

I cannot make it on any of the dates listed.

A must read for all 'Scapers!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events