Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old September 22nd, 2013, 02:42 AM

ScapeRaider knows what's in an order marker ScapeRaider knows what's in an order marker ScapeRaider knows what's in an order marker
Re: The Book of Cyprien Esenwein

Thats only 470

ScapeRaider is currently the only Marro Warrior...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT
Old September 22nd, 2013, 09:10 AM

betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby!

If you're playing 1000 points with C3V a potentially devastating build is-

Eldgrim the Viking Champion- 30
Thorgrim the Viking Champion- 110
Finn the Viking Champion- 190
Knights of Weston x1- 260
Bahadur- 380
Manauvi- 490
Cyprien Esenwien- 640
Skeletons of Annelintia x3- 955
Sonya Esenwien- 1000 Points 23 Spaces

Lead with the knights and human champions. Send in the wolves to do some damage. Put everyone's spirits on Cyprien and boom. You now have a 5 Defense, 5 Attack, 11 Move, Boosted Chilling Touch, Skeleton Spawning, Stealth Flying, Self Healing Vampire Lord.

Last edited by betawolf36; September 22nd, 2013 at 09:18 AM.
Old October 15th, 2014, 02:04 PM

Not User Name knows what's in an order marker Not User Name knows what's in an order marker

For all you Cyp lovers out there, the new movie Dracula Untold is almost like Cyp's biography. I figured anyone digging this deep into Cyp's book would love to see that movie! It changes my whole perception on stealth flying for him! You'll know what I mean if you watch it.
Old October 15th, 2014, 02:18 PM

mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by betawolf36 View Post
If you're playing 1000 points with C3V a potentially devastating build is-

Eldgrim the Viking Champion- 30
Thorgrim the Viking Champion- 110
Finn the Viking Champion- 190
Knights of Weston x1- 260
Bahadur- 380
Manauvi- 490
Cyprien Esenwien- 640
Skeletons of Annelintia x3- 955
Sonya Esenwien- 1000 Points 23 Spaces

Lead with the knights and human champions. Send in the wolves to do some damage. Put everyone's spirits on Cyprien and boom. You now have a 5 Defense, 5 Attack, 11 Move, Boosted Chilling Touch, Skeleton Spawning, Stealth Flying, Self Healing Vampire Lord.
So if all but Cyprien and Sonya is destroyed and the opponent has an insta-kill ability like Braxas' breath...what do ya do?
Old October 15th, 2014, 02:31 PM

betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby!

Hope for low rolls.
You could keep cyprien at distance from them and either kill them early on with the wolf knight combo, or try and get them with the sekellies. Even with only a few wounds on her braxas would lose first strike and she is the most fragile of the dragons.
Old November 25th, 2014, 09:42 PM

Not User Name knows what's in an order marker Not User Name knows what's in an order marker

When we play at my house sometimes we like to play all melee battles. So here is my all melee team:

Cyprien
Sonya
Finn
Thorgrim
Knights x2

Simple strategy for this team; lead with the knights and their heroes, clean up with 4 attack, 5 defense Cyprien.
Old November 26th, 2014, 01:18 PM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Good build. Cyprien obviously rules in an all-melee battle since he's basically a ranged figure with 2 attacks per turn and heal. I'd counter with Charos, Thorgrim, Eldgrim and either WoA or Greenscales...

I'm HipHoppa on Urban Rivals! Get cool rewards for your first credit purchase with my invitation code 6360776!
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Custom Creations
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations
Old January 26th, 2015, 07:06 AM

greenlee_smythe is surprisingly tart

Just out of curiosity, how do you pronounce his last name? i think the last part "wein" is like "frankenstEIN" but the first part, is it like Eisenhower? or Essence? i pronounce it like ESSence. like "S-N-whine" i hope i'm not wrong...i think the Esenwein's sound better pronouced like that.
Old January 26th, 2015, 01:53 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenlee_smythe View Post
Just out of curiosity, how do you pronounce his last name? i think the last part "wein" is like "frankenstEIN" but the first part, is it like Eisenhower? or Essence? i pronounce it like ESSence. like "S-N-whine" i hope i'm not wrong...i think the Esenwein's sound better pronouced like that.
I pronounce it that way too.

Old January 26th, 2015, 02:02 PM

mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby!

I pronounce it Eye-zen-whine.

While we are on the subject is it Sip-re-in or Cyp like Cyprus?

If you're not rolling for Stinger Drain, you're not living.
Old January 26th, 2015, 02:27 PM

I pronounce it Sigh-Pre-N S-N-Whine. I don't know how to write that grammatically.
Old January 26th, 2015, 02:43 PM

Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not User Name View Post
I pronounce it Sigh-Pre-N S-N-Whine. I don't know how to write that grammatically.
This is how I say it. I occasionally call him "sip" though, just for a goofy short nickname.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units