Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old April 19th, 2021, 08:04 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: Venom Workshop - Currently Developing Venomverse!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
What is the story behind the Hell-Mark?
Do other characters have the Mark?
All the heroes from Circle of Four got them - something Mephisto stuck them with in exchange for bringing them back to life. They all died in their first run at taking down Blackheart.

Circle of Four is the story Spirit of Vengeance Red Hulk is from - New FF homage with Venom, X-23, Red Hulk, and the female Ghost Rider. Venom's hellmark got passed onto Andi, but I'm not sure if the other characters have had theirs addressed.

The idea was that the hellmarks gave them some demonic/hellfire powers and marked them as candidates for a throne in Hell. That whole plot was a Remender thing though, and he stopped writing for Marvel years ago. So the intended follow-through never happened, and I'm not sure if it will.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redstang View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Yeah, Mania didn't get a clix - I was hoping she'd get one in the Carnage set, but they tackled Andi as Scream instead (due to easier sculpt reusability, I'd guess).

Anyway, a lot of the characters get like one moment to shine tops, and they're pretty straight "normal character but Venom-y" types. I think they'll make fun designs, but a lot of what you're doing in tackling them is trying to interpret the mix of powers/personalities.
What about a repainted/modded Magma figure for Mania?
Maybe? I'll take a look at my Magma to get a better idea. Thanks for the suggestion!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy