Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old September 16th, 2017, 11:58 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: Heroscape Family Reunion

Well hello, old timer.

Rym, do you happen to remember what was on Hahn's and Rob's shirts? I remember they both had something clever and 'Scapey, but I don't remember exactly what they were.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old September 17th, 2017, 12:00 AM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

1. Elstree
2. Bunjee
3. CVN
6. JVN
7. Rob Daviau
8. Lindsay Daviau
12. Chaoschild
13. Truth
14. Jim
16. Jexik
17. Grungebob
18. Hahnarama
19. Skyknight
20. DrinkMoreGuinness
21. Mr. Bistro
23. Rym
25. R˙chean
26. Alan Roach (Hasbro)

edit: Maybe Rob's wasn't anything more than the die symbol on his jacket. Still very cool.

= =
Old September 17th, 2017, 12:25 PM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!

I think 22 might be cbs42, or whatever that ungrateful whorebath's username is.
Old September 17th, 2017, 12:54 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Hey! He might be a whorebath, but he's a grateful one.

= =
Old September 17th, 2017, 03:03 PM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Well hello, old timer.

Rym, do you happen to remember what was on Hahn's and Rob's shirts? I remember they both had something clever and 'Scapey, but I don't remember exactly what they were.
Lol, no I do not recall what their shirts said. I feel lie it might have been the one with the cartoon panels (and Grimnak?) but I'm probably mis-remembering. I know someone wore that shirt over the weekend because I do remember seeing it.

We should make whorebath his title and let him ponder how the heck that happened, lol.

"Chewie should move 6, lumbering or not. He's got long-ass legs"-

Last edited by rym; September 17th, 2017 at 03:03 PM. Reason: And he is very grateful and nice and I enjoyed playing games with him over Gencon weekend.
Old September 17th, 2017, 04:28 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

1. Elstree
2. Bunjee
3. CVN
6. JVN
7. Rob Daviau
8. Lindsay Daviau
12. Chaoschild
13. Truth
14. Jim
16. Jexik
17. Grungebob
18. Hahnarama
19. Skyknight
20. DrinkMoreGuinness
21. Mr. Bistro
22. CBS42
23. Rym
25. R˙chean
26. Alan Roach (Hasbro)

I think Hahn's shirt was some kind of athletic apparel. "Varsity Jandar," or something like that. Does that sound familiar, rym?

= =
Old September 17th, 2017, 06:14 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

Whorebath? I thought I was the only who used that term.

I mean I know the term has existed for a long, long time, but more so calling someone that as an insult.

A must read for all 'Scapers!
Old September 17th, 2017, 06:18 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Well, as rym apparently remembered, that actually *is* his title. Though we are coming up on the 3-year anniversary of the last time he logged in.

= =
Old September 17th, 2017, 06:20 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

Nice!

He doesn't log in but he s oes cut dice for us every year and is a regular monkey room gencon attendee.

A must read for all 'Scapers!
Old September 17th, 2017, 06:28 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Yes! He has created the GenCon dice for several years, since he got the laser to do it. And long after bunjee stopped posting here, she continued to be active as an admin behind the scenes. And of course the dice do not paint themselves, some of the people you see here have been volunteering to *paint* those dice for years, too.

= =
Old September 17th, 2017, 06:30 PM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun

Wow...no 9,10, or 11 yet...those are all huge Hersocape folk

15 is one my favorites from here for a long time...

and 24...well, that one should be rather easy as well

Extra hint on 9 and 11...both have units named after em.
Old September 17th, 2017, 06:45 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I generally go to 10's house on Tuesday nights to play games. We once played the Lord of the Rings game from Milton Bradley based on the animated movie, as well as Mall Madness and Dream Phone. Classic games!

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion