Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old October 13th, 2018, 04:15 PM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Hahnarama's spare Scape for Sale

I am just starting to dig through boxes and decide what to keep and what to sell. I have tried my best to research prices and NOT try to gouge anyone

Payment via PayPal and shipping via USPS Priority Mail, buyer pays shipping.

Everything in this first lot is MIP

Master Woo $70 MIP

EOV MIP with Card Best Offer
EOV MIP with Card Best Offer

Heroes of Faerun $14 MIP
Heroes of Faerun $14 MIP

Warriors of Ghostlight Fen $30 MIP
Warriors of Ghostlight Fen $30 MIP

Fury of the Primordials $20 MIP Astroking112

Glaun Bog Raiders $20 MIP Astroking112
Glaun Bog Raiders $20 MIP

If interested message me at hahnarama at the g mail address

GAME OVER Moon Pie!

Last edited by Hahnarama; October 14th, 2018 at 03:50 PM.
Old October 13th, 2018, 07:38 PM

Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Hahnarama's spare Scape for Sale

PM sent
Old October 19th, 2018, 01:10 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Hi, Hahn!

You get more eyes on this if it was in the Sales & Trades subforum. I'll tag @japes , @Xorlof , and @IAmBatman , and hopefully one of them will be along soon to move it to the right place.

Also, the Book of Gothlok, naming his mini, is here. The index of all of our released units is here.

Welcome back, stranger!

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old October 19th, 2018, 08:50 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Moved. Thanks DS. Not sure how I missed this one but it's now been moved to the area that it will likely get more eyes as DS mentioned.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades