Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old January 8th, 2023, 08:39 PM

gatormustang rolls all skulls baby! gatormustang rolls all skulls baby! gatormustang rolls all skulls baby! gatormustang rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The Summons of HotP: AotP and MTG Custom Heroscape Card

Since a lot of the models I am using for AoTP are either unpainted or STL files I will be posting my custom painted models with the cards as I get them finished. I now have a 3D printer so I'll be able to print out those figures soon and get them painted also. My first custom painted units are the Duskmantle Operatives and are shown on the initial thread post.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards