Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Closed Thread

Old September 9th, 2011, 12:08 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Playtesting Sign-up

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
We have not decided 100%. We will most likely go with a Clix figure and make a proxy card using the HeroScape figure.
Most CLix SS's suck.
Old September 9th, 2011, 01:23 PM
http://www.wyoming.gov/

Uchiha Blood knows what's in an order marker Uchiha Blood knows what's in an order marker

I would like to playtest Silver Surfer! PM sent!

This would be my first playtest, so to clarify, when I finish the playtest report, I send it to the LD right? Figure it is best to start off on the right foot.

Last edited by Uchiha Blood; September 9th, 2011 at 01:28 PM.
Old September 9th, 2011, 01:44 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Blood View Post

This would be my first playtest, so to clarify, when I finish the playtest report, I send it to the LD right? Figure it is best to start off on the right foot.
Yes, you do. If you have any other questions please ask.

We are considering using this figure with a proxy card for the HeroScape figure. I can almost garantee there will be a version of the card with the Scape figure made as almost everyone has it and the Clix ones are all a few bucks at least.

Old September 9th, 2011, 01:55 PM

Uchiha Blood knows what's in an order marker Uchiha Blood knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Blood View Post

Yes, you do. If you have any other questions please ask.
Thanks. Should I use glyphs in all tests or just in: HH tests? Army tests? Squad tests?
Old September 9th, 2011, 01:58 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

You just need to do two army test. Use this sheet. The other sheet is for us Heroes to do before we send it out to you guys.

As for Glyphs. You can use them if you want as long as they are C3G Glyphs. Also make sure you are only using C3G or Official MarvelScape figures. Thanks.
Old September 9th, 2011, 02:23 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

I'll attempt to ride that silver surf
Old September 9th, 2011, 02:25 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
Save it for me on Sunday?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old September 9th, 2011, 02:44 PM

Quote:
You just need to do two army test. Use this sheet. The other sheet is for us Heroes to do before we send it out to you guys.

As for Glyphs. You can use them if you want as long as they are C3G Glyphs. Also make sure you are only using C3G or Official MarvelScape figures. Thanks.
That's what I figured. Thanks for the help!
Old September 9th, 2011, 03:05 PM
Nom Nom Nom ...

Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Made a mistake in the first Bizzaro test. Going to run it again tonight. Was having so much fun backwards talking made a rookie mistake. Should be in Sat. night at the latest.

C3G team building links.
Old September 9th, 2011, 03:42 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Thanks everyone.
Old September 9th, 2011, 03:48 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
Save it for me on Sunday?
I was actually already contemplating this. It's been since before I really became a long standing member of this group that I dual playtested a figure.
Old September 9th, 2011, 07:50 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Silver Surfer is in....cosmicly!

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy