Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old June 26th, 2008, 06:00 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Re: Migol a new character for wave 9?

^ I agree, other than the part about him fighting for Aquilla. As you can see by THIS map/wallpaper, Migol's Tomb is in Laur, meaning that, generally, the family is found in the Valhalla we know of... he'll be aligned with one of the "main" generals, likely Jandar, knowing how friendly he is with Kyrie.
Old June 26th, 2008, 07:22 PM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth

Yeah, I was thinking that he would be part of the older/standard groupings of kyrie. Jandar was/is my guess, though we don't know a lot about him--it would be cool to see Einar pick him up (given the whole imperial thing and the Migol dynasty).
Old June 26th, 2008, 09:12 PM

Sk8erScaper Woo who?

Einar's reign over new units is over!
Let the other generals have a chance!(except utgar)

Originally Posted by truth
I AM Heroscape!!!

Pleeeeeeease Pm me if you got an extra Skahan.
Old June 26th, 2008, 10:39 PM

master 9333 Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
^ I agree, other than the part about him fighting for Aquilla. As you can see by THIS map/wallpaper, Migol's Tomb is in Laur, meaning that, generally, the family is found in the Valhalla we know of... he'll be aligned with one of the "main" generals, likely Jandar, knowing how friendly he is with Kyrie.
You're right, Migol II ruled over Upper Bleakwood and Lür, according to the description of the Migol's Tomb map. However, according to Thormun's Journal, the Valkyrie that controls that area is not Jandar, but Utgar. Could Migol be a new Utgar kyrie, although Utgar already has the Minions, Taelord, and Runa? Only time will tell.

But those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles... ~Isaiah 40:31

Old June 26th, 2008, 11:05 PM

Zelrig is surprisingly tart

I think and hope he will follow Aquilla, although another Einar unit would be cool. Anyhow, Utgar has fewer Kyrie than Jandar so I think it is a safe bet that he won't follow Jandar.
Old June 26th, 2008, 11:54 PM
Messy Eater

Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby!

I feel pretty certain that Migdol will be a Kyrie Exclusive coming out at GenCon.
Old June 27th, 2008, 06:30 AM

Junge Roman has disabled reputation

Migol was ruler over part or all of Bleakwood. This being the case, he will either be for Utgar, who now controls Bleakwood, or Vydar, who may be the rightful ruler of Bleakwood now. In the journal, Vydar is complaining that the waters coming from Bleakwood, which his people depend on, are ruined by Utgar.
Old June 27th, 2008, 08:48 AM

300Fire is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Einar Gen. View Post
Most likely. What I'd REALLY like to see are dreadguls and... um... (Oh man I'm gonna get killed for saying this...) Crsuaders.
Naw, you won't get killed. I don't even know what "Crsuaders" are. <grin>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Einar Gen. View Post
Most likely. What I'd REALLY like to see are dreadguls and... um... (Oh man I'm gonna get killed for saying this...) Crsuaders.
Templars aren't close enough?
I suspect Templars just aren't close enough to dyslexic Crsuaders. Maybe Tmeplars would be, though.
crusaders are foot soldier with little aramor but high numbers of them templars are like kings to them
Old June 27th, 2008, 09:48 AM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wytefang View Post
I feel pretty certain that Migdol will be a Kyrie Exclusive coming out at GenCon.
Do you have more information to share, Wytefang?

(BTW, while it would be cool to have another Utgar Kyrie for the Minions to bond with (very cool actually), Utgar seems to have a choke-hold on Exclusives that I'd like to see broken. Woo is the exception and he was more about promoting a new general, I think, than anything else.)
Old June 27th, 2008, 10:47 AM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

I don't think that Migol will be the GenCon 09 exclusive.

I wouldn't be suprised to see him in wave 9 or 10.
Old June 27th, 2008, 12:24 PM

master 9333 Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junge Roman View Post
Migol was ruler over part or all of Bleakwood. This being the case, he will either be for Utgar, who now controls Bleakwood, or Vydar, who may be the rightful ruler of Bleakwood now. In the journal, Vydar is complaining that the waters coming from Bleakwood, which his people depend on, are ruined by Utgar.
I missed that, but a Vydar kyrie would be cool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier View Post
I don't think that Migol will be the GenCon 09 exclusive.

I wouldn't be suprised to see him in wave 9 or 10.
Why do you think that? I just don't think they would add a single figure to the FAQ months before the wave comes out.

But those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles... ~Isaiah 40:31

Old June 27th, 2008, 05:32 PM

holylink718 knows what's in an order marker holylink718 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by master 9333 View Post
Why do you think that? I just don't think they would add a single figure to the FAQ months before the wave comes out.
Maybe they placed it there to start wild speculation.

Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.

Good trades with: lharles

Holylink718's Repaints

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units