Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old August 30th, 2015, 01:43 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Polaris - Public Playtesting

Yeah, I think the map I was on was a big part of it. With so many LOS blockers and so much open road, it's easy for figures to engage and make the auto shield less of a big deal. My hope/plan for her was to pair her with a lot of snipers and use her to keep enemies at bay, but it didn't quite work out that way. I think a more "wide open" map might've made it more possible.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 1st, 2015, 09:40 AM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Ronin's tests:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin
C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Polaris

Army Test
Map: Sewer Labyrinth
Units: Star-Lord, Sif, Beta Ray Bill, Polaris, Weather Wizard (1200) vs Iron Man Mk V, Iron Man Mk III, Iron Man Mk I, Hulkbuster, Iron Man Stealth (1200)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Sacred Shrine
Units: Robot, Polaris, Purple Man, Meteorite, Doctor Octopus (1000) vs Magneto, Destiny, Toad, Blob, Gorgon (990)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: She seems pretty solid at 200. The bubble marker is a fairly versatile tool that definitely has room to get nasty (even if the situation didn't arise in these games).

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: Fun unit. Not too flashy, but the bubble marker gives her a unique feel. I really enjoyed that second test I played with her; she meshed nicely into that big mess of engagement, aura and placement powers. Lots of interesting decision-making going on there.
Swingy results, but it went both ways, and it doesn't look like she was a major factor in either one.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old September 1st, 2015, 09:42 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I think Sewer Labyrinth might be a bad map for her to shine on.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 1st, 2015, 09:51 AM

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I think Sewer Labyrinth might be a bad map for her to shine on.
I think it depends on the strategy. If she's trying to defend her own figures, it's not a great one. On the other hand, it forces more adjacency, which allows Reactive Toss to see more play, and if she locks down an opponent in a key spot, it can clog up the map. For Ronin's tests, I think the Iron Men just had an advantage over the Champions, especially if their dice rolls are good early.

That's four testers with this version now, and Polaris' record is 5-4. ZJ felt that she was a little undercosted, Bats felt she was slightly overcosted, Ronin and I found her solid at 200. Overall, I feel comfortable with this version and her cost at 200. Any objections to moving to Final Editing?

Old September 1st, 2015, 10:06 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Pre-yea @ 200
Old September 1st, 2015, 10:10 AM

Since I tested her and am up on this thread, I'll vote on this one. Pre-yea at 200.

Old September 1st, 2015, 10:32 AM

Should she have Super Strength? She can basically manipulate magnetism the same way as Magneto, right?

Old September 1st, 2015, 10:50 AM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

Pre-Yea at 200

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old September 1st, 2015, 11:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Should she have Super Strength? She can basically manipulate magnetism the same way as Magneto, right?
Not quite on same level, but yeah. I don't think SS would have a major effect on the design, so If be fine adding it in.

Old September 1st, 2015, 04:05 PM

I guess I'm asking what's most thematic, rather than necessarily arguing in favor or not.

Old September 1st, 2015, 04:30 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Historically I believe we've given magnetism/gravity manipulators and telekinetics Super Strength - correct me if I'm wrong - and I definitely think she'd qualify. Good call.
Old September 1st, 2015, 04:31 PM

Jean, Psylocke, Cable, and Magneto all have it at least.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library