Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old December 13th, 2016, 10:47 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Daimon Hellstrom (Design Phase)

I liked the "attacker is also affected" twist but, eh, I agree this is a lot simpler and has less weird corner cases.

SA spells have stayed cheap so your assumptions are correct.
Old December 13th, 2016, 10:50 AM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

I like how those three look.

I believe both of the other SAs spells had small tweaks but were then passed forward at 5 points.

Minor point, but Fire Line still lists 4 attack dice in the power text.

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old December 13th, 2016, 01:27 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

They seem a bit more powerful than where the other SA spells ended up, but if you are okay with them costing more it could work out fine. The limitation to being demon magic should help give them some latitude.
Old December 13th, 2016, 07:09 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
I liked the "attacker is also affected" twist but, eh, I agree this is a lot simpler and has less weird corner cases.

SA spells have stayed cheap so your assumptions are correct.
Yeah, the attacker being affected was a cool effect, but I like these being a bit simpler and more accessible (albeit still at a price) for non-Demons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viegon View Post
I like how those three look.

I believe both of the other SAs spells had small tweaks but were then passed forward at 5 points.

Minor point, but Fire Line still lists 4 attack dice in the power text.
Cool. And good catch on Fire Line, fixed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
They seem a bit more powerful than where the other SA spells ended up, but if you are okay with them costing more it could work out fine. The limitation to being demon magic should help give them some latitude.
Yeah, I'm fine with them coming in slightly higher. The punishment for non-Demon users should keep them from climbing too high.
Old December 13th, 2016, 11:19 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Updated the fourth post (which I'm using as the spell hub) with the current versions of the spells. Initial cost guesses at 5 for Fireball, 10 for Fire Line, and 15 for Ignition.
Old December 14th, 2016, 09:18 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Cool.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old December 14th, 2016, 05:55 PM
Symbiotic

I'm proposing we go into initial testing for the Hellfire spells. Current versions here.

@japes - yea
@johnny139 -
@Tornado - yea
@TrollBrute - yea
@Viegon - yea
@Yodaking - yea
@Zettian Juggernaut -

Last edited by Ronin; December 14th, 2016 at 10:40 PM.
Old December 14th, 2016, 06:05 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Daimon Hellstrom (Vote for Initial - Spells)

You may need to put that on hold Ronin.

We are currently discussing how to handle Spell Cards as far as what you can design with the LD.

Personally I am in support and will give you a Yea.

Just wanted to give you a heads up. At worst it may cost you a few extra points.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old December 14th, 2016, 06:09 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Yeah, we just need to make some official rules for new spell card designs as they are so new we have not yet done so.
Old December 14th, 2016, 07:10 PM

I think the enthusiasm caught us a bit by surprise which is a good thing!

- Eslo Rudkey
Old December 14th, 2016, 07:36 PM
Symbiotic

Fair enough. I'm sitting on some seventy odd points, so as long as you don't charge me more than that I should be okay. I'm willing to wait on the official discussion and voting to shake out, though.
Old December 14th, 2016, 07:48 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

Yea once the LDing spells thing is resolved.

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library