Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old January 15th, 2010, 09:33 PM

Ormus knows what's in an order marker Ormus knows what's in an order marker Ormus knows what's in an order marker
Re: Wave 10 in hand

Quote:
Originally Posted by The B.I.V. View Post
The Wave 10 Soulborgs n Elves didn't have new packaging. Only Heroes of Renown and Warriors of Feldspar did.

Brandon

But the cards themselves say "Hasbro 2009" on the backs of all the Wave 10 cards...Rats and she-elves included...
Old January 16th, 2010, 02:27 AM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ormus View Post
Quote:
The Wave 10 Soulborgs n Elves didn't have new packaging. Only Heroes of Renown and Warriors of Feldspar did.

Brandon

But the cards themselves say "Hasbro 2009" on the backs of all the Wave 10 cards...Rats and she-elves included...
I'm pretty sure all my Wave 10 had Wave 10 specific packaging.

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old January 16th, 2010, 05:41 AM

Ormus knows what's in an order marker Ormus knows what's in an order marker Ormus knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ormus View Post
Quote:

Brandon

I'm pretty sure all my Wave 10 had Wave 10 specific packaging.
Mine too...
Old January 16th, 2010, 12:20 PM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Oops. I was mistaken. Mine have the Wave 10 packaging as well...are the cards the same or do they say Special colleciton 10? I haven't looked at mine...

Brandon

I'm HipHoppa on Urban Rivals! Get cool rewards for your first credit purchase with my invitation code 6360776!
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Custom Creations
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations
Old January 16th, 2010, 12:50 PM
Colorblind Kid

southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Oops. I was mistaken. Mine have the Wave 10 packaging as well...are the cards the same or do they say Special colleciton 10? I haven't looked at mine...

Brandon
See three posts up from you.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News