Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old October 15th, 2019, 01:26 AM

Lumovanis Woo who?
Re: Lumovanis' Customs [Current Project: Starcraft (10-14-19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Zeratul's looking broken to me. Stealth Dodge vs. everything, even at 3 defence, is dangerous ground, one of the most powerful defensive abilities you can have in the game - C3G has somethe pains in the arse to take down. This guy has that plus, effectively, 6 Life and end of round healing - he's going to last for ages! The concept looks fun, but that's looking busted at 150 right now.
Yeah, he's definitely going to need a point boost. I had that feeling when he was posted, the stealth defense points were more tailored to a 3 life vs a 6 life with an upside. Having tested him a little, yeah, he's a lot of fun, but he is feeling like a 230 at least. You aren't wrong, I definitely realized it was going to be a problem at initial testing setup.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
I made some more progress with the printing end on making the Terran Ghosts. They turned out very cool. So far I printed 6 of them and I think will make a great common hero. I also printed out a Zeratul(different sculpt than yours). I broke in a handful of places when removing supports but I'll fix it fairly easily. Having the luck with the other ones so well, I downloaded a bunch of other Starcraft STLs. For Ghosts, and Zeratul, I plan on making them a cloaking ability and giving them very low defense. They aren't very strong when they are uncloaked. I've even considered printing out all the fun little buildings I've seen on thingiverse and just printing them out as big as my print bed. Though not sure what they would do, if anything besides look cool on the battlefield.
Well, Zeratul never really uncloaks. Depending on what era of Starcraft you're pulling from, neither will Ghosts. I tied in a slight drawback to Nova's cloak in my set, but Zeratul is always cloaked.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards