Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old January 13th, 2023, 09:30 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: Poll: Favorite C3G design by LD: Hahma!

Been a long time since I have seen him on.
Old January 14th, 2023, 03:53 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

The Hahma results are in!

Quote:
7 - Wolverine
3 - Punisher
3 - The Wrecking Crew
2 - Electro
1 - Black Knight
1 - Black Tarantula
1 - Huntress
1 - Kirigi
1 - Moon Knight
1 - Tigra
1 - Wasp
1 - Whirlwind
Wolverine takes first with a whopping seven votes!
Old January 14th, 2023, 04:09 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Up next is another "early bird" to C3G Grey Owl, who contributed to the first master set and was an original Art Team member. Vote once for your favorite LD out of 11 designs and once for your favorite card art!

Lead Designs
Card Art

Last edited by Splash; January 14th, 2023 at 04:31 PM.
Old January 14th, 2023, 04:15 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splash View Post
The Hahma results are in!

Quote:
8 - Wolverine
4 - Punisher
3 - The Wrecking Crew
2 - Electro
1 - Black Knight
1 - Black Tarantula
1 - Huntress
1 - Kirigi
1 - Moon Knight
1 - Tigra
1 - Wasp
1 - Whirlwind
Wolverine takes first with a whopping seven votes!

Such a good list.

Last edited by Splash; February 23rd, 2023 at 05:32 PM.
Old January 14th, 2023, 04:23 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: Poll: Favorite C3G design by LD: Grey Owl (LD/Art)!

I'll vote for Hawkgirl on the design front. I've had some pretty good runs with her and really enjoyed playing the Hawkmen army for a while. Need to bring them back to the table again. That Hawk Swoop double attack has beat down some tough foes.

Don't have time to review all the card art right now, so I'll cast that vote at another time.
Old January 14th, 2023, 04:24 PM

Agree.

I regret not making it 3 votes in hindsight.
Old January 14th, 2023, 04:26 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Hawkgirl

Black Canary
Old January 14th, 2023, 04:31 PM

Art links added!
Old January 14th, 2023, 04:44 PM

For favorite design, I think Loki and the X shenanigans might take it.
I'll give a shout out to Elektra for being a solid Assassin I've had some fun games with.

On art Thee Alternative Thor is a sure winner. I also like the look of the Sentinel mini card, even if I almost never play with them.
Old January 14th, 2023, 05:05 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

For card, I'll say Thor. Lots of classics on the list, but he's probably the one I've had the most fun with over the years.

For card art, I'll go with Two-Face. Back then, having a card with half the panels colored one way and half the other was innovative.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 14th, 2023, 07:04 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Thor is my favorite design out of those. Classic representation of a powerful hero. Hawkgirl comes close as my runner-up pick, though.

For card art, definitely the alt Thor. But shoutout to Yellow Lantern as I really like the color combo there that became the whole faction’s aesthetic.
Old January 17th, 2023, 11:29 AM

reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
For card art, I'll go with Two-Face. Back then, having a card with half the panels colored one way and half the other was innovative.
I like this call. There was some fun early art stuff like World War Winter and birthday cards that made C3G an interesting and dynamic place in the years following Heroscape's cancellation. I think Two-Face was the first non-standard card released?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy