Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games
Other Games Board, Card, Video, etc.

Old July 8th, 2011, 06:08 PM

Archer of the Void Woo who?
In need of Talent

Hello scapers!
I was a big heroscape fan, I still am, loved the game since it first came out, once news let out about WotC stopping production it broke my heart.
there were a lot of characters that I would have loved to see in the game, but now that may sadly never happen. but as a Mid evil and fantasy lover, heroscape inspired me to build my own table top bored game, I have been a artist for 15 years and have a strong foundation in drawing, painting, and a little sculpting, I have a few people who are helping me with this as I speak (type) but a few may not be enough for my large scale game, I have a general Idea of the game but the story boarding is still in the makings, what I need help with is people who can draw, sculpt, and paint miniatures, people who share the passion in creating their own characters and world, tho this is a international website staying in contact could be a problem but its nothing that can't be solved, I do not wish to replace Heroscpae for that could never be done, but I wish to make a new game that can appeal to the same fan base. let me know if anyone is interested in this offer.
Thank you.
Old July 8th, 2011, 06:51 PM

delphic rolls all skulls baby! delphic rolls all skulls baby! delphic rolls all skulls baby! delphic rolls all skulls baby!
Re: In need of Talent

Please PM me some details,

I can offer some sculpting and graphic skills.

Later if you move into production I can help with manufacturing and larger scale production.

My background in plastics and moulding may come in handy.

Cheers,

Delphic

Neg Rep of the Year :

"Desre for good grammar makes one looking to destroy fun??"

I love it when the overly critical can't meet their own expectations.
Old July 8th, 2011, 09:57 PM

Quack188 knows what's in an order marker Quack188 knows what's in an order marker Quack188 knows what's in an order marker

This sounds interesting. I can paint miniatures fairly well if you want a hand with that. You should definitely PM me some details as well. Follow the links in my sig to see some of the things that I've painted.
Old July 9th, 2011, 01:41 PM

both PMed
Old July 10th, 2011, 02:03 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archer of the Void View Post
Hello scapers!
I was a big heroscape fan, I still am, loved the game since it first came out, once news let out about WotC stopping production it broke my heart.
there were a lot of characters that I would have loved to see in the game, but now that may sadly never happen.

Why not? Everyone else is churning out customs for the "lot of characters" that that they "would have loved to see," why not join the parade?

but as a Mid evil and fantasy lover, heroscape inspired me to build my own table top bored game,

If your self-created game is bored with you . . . ? [Sorry; I couldn't resist.]

I have been a artist for 15 years and have a strong foundation in drawing, painting, and a little sculpting, I have a few people who are helping me with this as I speak (type) but a few may not be enough for my large scale game, I have a general Idea of the game

What "general Idea" do you have that cannot be included within Heroscape?

but the story boarding is still in the makings, what I need help with is people who can draw, sculpt, and paint miniatures, people who share the passion in creating their own characters and world,

If thet "share the passion" of creating "their own" characters and world," why would they be taking the time to help you, rather than working on their own games?

tho this is a international website staying in contact could be a problem but its nothing that can't be solved, I do not wish to replace Heroscpae for that could never be done,

Of course not, but you wish to recruit members of the Community to spend their limited time and talent working on your game, as opposed to working on Heroscape.

but I wish to make a new game that can appeal to the same fan base.

What is "new" about your game?

let me know if anyone is interested in this offer.

No thanks!

Thank you.

You're welcome.
Well met!

Hey delphic and Quack, have you offered your services to C3V and/or SoV?
Old July 10th, 2011, 02:25 PM

I would love to answer your questions, and I do have answers to them all, but I am not inclined to, do to the fact you are uninterested, and that is all you had to post, or just not post at all, I am willing to fill anyone in on the details if they ask through privet massage, but I do not enjoy having my time wasted reading posts that seems to sarcastically question me, I'm sorry if you were not but that is how It seemed to be. I simply asked for people who had the talent if they were interested, if they are not that is fine, if they want to make their own customs, that is fine, but there may be some people out there who like the idea of this.
Old July 10th, 2011, 03:23 PM

Quack188 knows what's in an order marker Quack188 knows what's in an order marker Quack188 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by kolakoski View Post
I was thinking about trying to do something with the C3V Art Department, but I'm not that confident in my card making skills and I don't think they need people to paint figures yet. The SoV doesn't require any painting or anything and I'm not very good at costing figures and what not. If only they needed some custom terrain and/or figures painted.
Old July 10th, 2011, 03:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quack188 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by kolakoski View Post
I was thinking about trying to do something with the C3V Art Department, but I'm not that confident in my card making skills and I don't think they need people to paint figures yet. The SoV doesn't require any painting or anything and I'm not very good at costing figures and what not. If only they needed some custom terrain and/or figures painted.
Quack188 have you gotten my message?
Old July 10th, 2011, 05:31 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archer of the Void View Post
I would love to answer your questions, and I do have answers to them all, but I am not inclined to, do to the fact you are uninterested, and that is all you had to post, or just not post at all, I am willing to fill anyone in on the details if they ask through privet massage, but I do not enjoy having my time wasted reading posts that seems to sarcastically question me, I'm sorry if you were not but that is how It seemed to be. I simply asked for people who had the talent if they were interested, if they are not that is fine, if they want to make their own customs, that is fine, but there may be some people out there who like the idea of this.
To be fair, this thread was misplaced, as it really has nothing to do with Heroscape.

~Bats (channeling Aldin), movingly.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games