Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Music
Music Not Heroscape-related.

Old July 2nd, 2010, 10:16 AM

Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: WTF were they thinking Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post

'nuff said

Legend has it, Paul wrote that song just to prove that anyone could write a pop/disco hit song.
Old July 3rd, 2010, 09:52 PM
All growed up

Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

My WTF moment is Tommy.

If any of you have seen the movie, I know you agree.
Old July 3rd, 2010, 09:59 PM

Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Einar's puppy View Post
My WTF moment is Tommy.

"Hear me.........Feel me.........Touch me......."

That was awful to no end.

Heroscape is a gateway into a wonderful world of games that I never would've known existed otherwise.
Old July 3rd, 2010, 11:02 PM

wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyelephant View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Einar's puppy View Post
My WTF moment is Tommy.

"Hear me.........Feel me.........Touch me......."

That was awful to no end.
True, true. Though Pinball Wizard was a stand out. Only good part of that whole crappy mess.
Old July 4th, 2010, 08:15 PM

Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Lisa Marie Presley marrying/kissing Michael Jackson. Now that was a WTF!
Old July 4th, 2010, 10:25 PM
C3G Hero

whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xn F M View Post
Quote:
My biggest WTF music moment is Metallica, after the Black Album. Everything until Deathmagnetic.
I'd have to include Death Magnetic in that group. It sounds like it was recorded in someone's garage and the songwriting sounds less natural than every other album they've released.
They do sound like they were trying too hard to recapture the feel of And Justice For All. But at least it's them. Not the imposters who released Load. I mean, seriously. Load? As an album name? And Reload?
Pity they tried to recapture the sound of ...And Justice; that was rubbish compared to Ride the Lightning or Master of Puppets.

My biggest musical WTF was Michael Jackson's nose.
Old July 4th, 2010, 10:35 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitestuff View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xn F M View Post
Quote:
My biggest WTF music moment is Metallica, after the Black Album. Everything until Deathmagnetic.
I'd have to include Death Magnetic in that group. It sounds like it was recorded in someone's garage and the songwriting sounds less natural than every other album they've released.
They do sound like they were trying too hard to recapture the feel of And Justice For All. But at least it's them. Not the imposters who released Load. I mean, seriously. Load? As an album name? And Reload?
Pity they tried to recapture the sound of ...And Justice; that was rubbish compared to Ride the Lightning or Master of Puppets.

My biggest musical WTF was Michael Jackson's nose.
I think that is even trumped by the constant allegations of him being
Spoiler Alert!
Old July 9th, 2010, 12:41 PM

wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby!

So, I'm listening to MC Hammer - Can't Touch This today, which is bad enough but still a guilty 80's pleasure, and thinking, WTF was up with that follow-up 2 Legit 2 Quit? Um, wow. But it had to be the Addams Family song that was the career breaker here. I know he blew all his money on his entourage, but really. Didn't he pimp himself out for that Cash4Gold thing during the SuperBowl too? Oh well. Easy come, easy go.
Old August 13th, 2010, 12:15 AM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Not music-related, but here.

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work
Old August 13th, 2010, 12:29 AM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Scaper94 View Post
Eeesh! Looks like we have a spam infestation.

Old August 13th, 2010, 12:31 AM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Scaper94 View Post
Eeesh! Looks like we have a spam infestation.
Just thought I'd put it out there, since it seems to be doing that as well.

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work
Old August 13th, 2010, 12:42 AM

BobGrant is surprisingly tart

The sesame street version does in fact rock.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Music