Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old April 12th, 2010, 02:49 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Huntress - Playtesting Phase

Wow. I miss Friday night, Saturday, and Sunday and I end up missing all of Huntress. Ouch.
Old April 12th, 2010, 04:04 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balantai View Post
Wow. I miss Friday night, Saturday, and Sunday and I end up missing all of Huntress. Ouch.

I haven't had time to be part of units that have been here from the get go. But that's not a big deal to me because I understand that I'm not going to be a part of every unit in ala carte. That's fine because I trust others here to do quality work without me having to put my into every one. I didn't have much to do with design of World's Finest other than minor tweak suggestions or cost suggestions because I came in after the design phase was done. I did a ton of playtesting for that set and feel very much like I was part of the collaboration. Right now, I'm doing a ton of playtesting and if I don't get to a unit before it's released that's okay, I don't feel like I missed the boat because I know I've still contributed to the process as a whole, and besides, there is no way that I'm going to be able to playtest every unit that comes out. So if I miss out on a unit, that's fine because I'll likely use that unit to playtest with later on sometime.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old April 12th, 2010, 04:10 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Thanks for the playtesting Master Tang and Griffin I linked the testsheets at the bottom of the first post.

Old April 12th, 2010, 04:37 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Well said, Hahma. I don't think there's anybody on this board I find myself wanting to rep as often as I find myself wanting to rep you ... still can't, though.
I think part of Ala Carte is that you have to pick and choose what you're involved in to an extent.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 13th, 2010, 05:28 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

I just finished my playtest for Huntress, and I would pass her at 160 points.
Old April 13th, 2010, 06:59 AM

Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby!

I updated my other Playtest post for Huntress and here is what I added:

HEAVY HITTERS TESTS:

Huntress vs. Captain America

Winner:
Cap' w/ 4 wounds. R2 T1
Huntress w/ 2 wounds. R1 T5
Huntress w/ 3 wounds. R2 T2
Cap' w/ 4 wounds. R2 T4
Huntress w/ 3 wounds. R1 T6

They both rolled pretty decent. Cap' tried to use his shield attack, but he couldn't wound with it. Every time he used his normal attack he took at least one wound , but this was the way he put any wounds on her. If she had no wounds or 1 wound I would disengage with her to get the double attack of 5, that really tore Cap' up. I ran the last 2 tests against each other to see if if it was just flukey or if it was just how it was. Seems it's how it is because of Cap's weak SA and strong normal attack

Huntress vs. Sonlen

Winner:
Huntress w/ 0 wounds. R2 T1
Huntress w/ 0 wounds. R1 T6
Huntress w/ 1 wound. R1 T6

Huntress totally dominated Sonlen even when Sonlen managed to use his healing ability. The Dragon swoop only managed to work once. Huntress' double attacks of 5 really tore up Sonlen every chance it got.

Note: For 4th Mass Test I switched to the Initiative +8 Glyph (Randomly Chosen)

RANGED SQUAD TEST:

Huntress vs. 4th Massachusetts Line X2

Winner:
4th Mass w/ 3 left. R2 T4
Huntress w/ 3 wounds. R3 T2
Huntress w/ 3 wounds R 2 T6

Huntress' double attack and her counterstrike really paid off. I would Shoot for double attack of 5 whenever I had the chance. If the Mass was a bit crowded she would run in and use the double attack of 3 and then counterstrike them back if they attacked. I will run this test vs. 4th Mass at least one more time.

MELEE SQUAD TEST:

Huntress vs. Warriors of Ashra x 3
Winner:
Huntress w/ 2 wounds. R2 T3
Huntress w. 1 wound. R2 T5
WoA w/ 3 left R2 T1 (lucking 3 skull attack and no shields)

ARMY TEST RESULTS:

Huntress + Green Lantern (500) vs. Darkseid + Pyro (500)
Winner: Darkseid w/ 5 wounds and Pyro w/ 1 wound.

In the first round the only think notable was GL put one wound on Darkseid. In the 2nd round DS put a wound on GL. Huntress misses with both of her attacks. Darkseid attacks and forces GL to use a marker. GL his Darkseid for 2 wounds. Pyro uses his SA to put a wound on Huntress. The round ends with GL putting 1 more on DS. Round 3 begins with DS making GL use another marker. GL whffs agianst DS. DS makes GL use yet another marker. GL puts 1 on DS. Makes GL use his final marker. In the 4th round GL takes one wound thanks to Ds. Huntress misses both DS and Pyro. DS finishes off the weakened lantern. Huntress puts 1 wound on Pyro and misses DS. DS puts 1 wound on Huntress. Huntress misses DS w/ her basic attack (first time she used it). In the 5th round DS finishes off Huntress.

Huntress, Batman, and Green Arrow vs. Black Canary, Blob, and Catwoman
Winner: Batman w/1 wound and Green Arrow w/ 1 wound.
Only think notable in Round 1 is Block sticks Bats. In R2 Huntress puts 2 on Canary w/ double attack. Cannary misses Huntress with her Scream. Huntres misses w/ her first shot and kills Cannary with her 2nd. The 3rd Round starts with Blob putting 1 wound on Bats. Huntress attacks Blob twice, but does no wounds. Canary had an OM so that turn was lost. Huntress puts 2 wounds on Blob. Blob attacks Bats, but he dodges and strikes back at Blob with Evasive Stike. Huntress puts another wound on Blob. Round 4 begins with Huntress killing Blob with her Special Attack. Catwoman uses her SA and manages to kill Huntress in one turn with lucky rolling. All OM's were on Huntress so that turns Cat takes 1 wound from Bats' evasive strike, Cat puts 1 wound on GA. Round 5 starts with Bats putting 4 wounds on Cat Cat attacks Bats and takes 1 wound. Bats puts 3 wounds on Cat. Cat dies from disengaging strike.

All in all I don't think Huntress is too bad but I think she should cost from 170-200pts. She has a vicious double attack that can bypass defenses and a vicious counterstrike.

Master Tang's Comic Customs
Most Recent Custom: 7/10 Hand Ninja & Karate Kid
Master Tang's Comics & Gaming Blog Update 7/30
MASTER TANG - An Honored Ally of C3G

Last edited by Master Tang; April 20th, 2010 at 06:32 PM.
Old April 13th, 2010, 12:07 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Interesting stuff, Master Tang. Griff already managed to sell me on her at 160, but maybe she even needs to go up from there?

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 13th, 2010, 05:04 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Do you guys need another playtest? I've got a slot ready.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old April 13th, 2010, 05:55 PM

Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Interesting stuff, Master Tang. Griff already managed to sell me on her at 160, but maybe she even needs to go up from there?
Originally I thought she was fine at 160, but I was thinking about her possibilities, so I decided to playtest her some more and those were the results. I think I am going to finish Playtesting her tonight and post the results tomorrow if not sooner. I am going to test her vs. 4th Mass again, 2 squads of Omnicron Snipers, vs Major Q10( depending on these results possibly vs Q9), and vs. Some melee squad (Probably WoA). Do you request that I play her against Cap' again to clarify my previous results?

Currently I would say 160 at the very least and a ceiling being 200pts. Those double attacks of 5, high movement, and high defense are a dangerous combo.

Master Tang's Comic Customs
Most Recent Custom: 7/10 Hand Ninja & Karate Kid
Master Tang's Comics & Gaming Blog Update 7/30
MASTER TANG - An Honored Ally of C3G

Last edited by Master Tang; April 13th, 2010 at 06:08 PM.
Old April 13th, 2010, 09:12 PM
Prickly Cactus

Thanks Master Tang, we appreciate the work and analysis.

We'll see how she does for you in the army tests. I'm thinking mobile ranged units should be okay against.

Old April 13th, 2010, 10:20 PM

The double attacks of 5 are far from automatic, though. She only has 4 life, so if you lock her into an engagement, she's going to be reluctant to risk a swipe just to get that double attack back.
A nice trick against her with ranged squads is to tie her down with one, lowering her defense, then firing away with the rest.

Old April 13th, 2010, 11:14 PM
Prickly Cactus

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
The double attacks of 5 are far from automatic, though. She only has 4 life, so if you lock her into an engagement, she's going to be reluctant to risk a swipe just to get that double attack back.
A nice trick against her with ranged squads is to tie her down with one, lowering her defense, then firing away with the rest.

Yeah, engage her keep her from that 2 space attack of 5 (kind of like engaging Catwoman, but Huntress has many less lives to give away by disengaging). Heck as easily as Iron Man goes down with 6/7 def(with height) and only 4 lives, Huntress with lower defense should be vulnerable to multiple ranged squad attacks.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library