Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software
Software Software created for enhancing HeroScape

Old May 30th, 2010, 05:24 PM

spongewyatt is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: MSE - Easy Army Card Creator (V2.1)

The bugfix is great and all, but now the text box reverts to nothingness if you save, close and reopen. Bit of a hassle. While I'm here, how do you add a symbol to the marvel symbol font. I've gotten it to show up in the format toolbar, but if I click on it or press the assigned button, nothing shows up.

Edit:

My Custom:Units---Maps

Old May 30th, 2010, 05:29 PM
Gets It!!!

Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by spongewyatt View Post
The bugfix is great and all, but now the text box reverts to nothingness if you save, close and reopen. Bit of a hassle. While I'm here, how do you add a symbol to the marvel symbol font. I've gotten it to show up in the format toolbar, but if I click on it or press the assigned button, nothing shows up.

Edit:
To add the super strength and flight symbols to a Marvel card, click in the symbol box at the bottom of the card. Then go Format -> Insert Symbol. A drop down will appear with the SS and Flight symbols.

I don't need no instructions to know how to rock.
Old May 30th, 2010, 05:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xn F M View Post
Quote:

Edit:
To add the super strength and flight symbols to a Marvel card, click in the symbol box at the bottom of the card. Then go Format -> Insert Symbol. A drop down will appear with the SS and Flight symbols.
I meant how to enter a custom one. But never mind, I figured it out.

Old May 30th, 2010, 05:57 PM
Gets It!!!

Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xn F M View Post
Quote:

Edit:
I meant how to enter a custom one. But never mind, I figured it out.
My bad, I misread your post.

I don't need no instructions to know how to rock.
Old May 30th, 2010, 06:05 PM

bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
I'm having issues with the subtitles on cards disappearing when I open a saved file. It's doing this with the general names and with custom entries. Is there something I can do to fix this, or is there something wrong with the program?
Ah, I know exactly what that is. I made some changes to the way the general is handled and forgot to remove something.

You can fix it easily. Open data/heroscape.mse-game/game in Notepad. Ctrl-F for name: general. A line or two below that should be a line that says save value: false. Delete it.

MSE: Easy Heroscape Card Creation
V2.5 Expanded Glyphs
Old May 30th, 2010, 06:07 PM

bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I gotta split somewhere, I'll look at that when I get by wyatt.

V2.5 Expanded Glyphs
Old May 30th, 2010, 09:50 PM

Quote:
Wait, you meant the general box like Xn F M did, right? The ability box is working fine?

V2.5 Expanded Glyphs
Old May 31st, 2010, 04:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmaczero View Post
Quote:
Wait, you meant the general box like Xn F M did, right? The ability box is working fine?
Okay, I admit I worded that badly. I meant how to add a custom logo in place of the comic box, like Marvel or DC. But I figured it out. So never mind.

EDIT: Not that it matters, but I worded THAT badly. Maybe I did it in my sleep. Anyway, I meant that I wanted to add a custom symbol where SS or flight goes. But I figured it out.

Last edited by spongewyatt; July 5th, 2010 at 10:42 AM.
Old June 1st, 2010, 12:01 AM

Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness

installed ver 2.0 and 2.1 patch and I still can't shut the for off on my Marvel cards
Old June 1st, 2010, 09:20 AM

This version isn't a patch - try deleting all the heroscape folders and installing it fresh.

V2.5 Expanded Glyphs
Old June 1st, 2010, 09:21 AM

Okay, well there is a patch now, because I think that general box error is bad enough to require one :P.

V2.5 Expanded Glyphs
Old June 1st, 2010, 09:45 AM

wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby!

Mine no longer as fog on the Marvel cards. Don't know if I'm the only one, but just putting it out there.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software