Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old December 12th, 2008, 02:59 AM
Et tu, Jaxet?

Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth
Re: Current HasbroToyShop.com Promo Code

Quote:
Originally Posted by RageAngel View Post
Use promo code "holiday25" at check out to get 25% off your purchase. Free shipping on orders over $50, but the total must be over $50 before the coupon can be applied to earn free shipping.

Spend Wisely!

EDIT: 500th Post in this thread!
I just 'saved' a bunch of money on Zombies (4 packs) and the new version of Risk. Only 54 bucks with shipping.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomox View Post
(I've also played many matches with great, fun people who were using Q9. So using Q9 doesn't make you a tool. But being a tool sure seems to make you use Q9.)
Old December 23rd, 2008, 12:20 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

Holiday25 has expired. The working code for HS stuff listed on retailmenot is Smile8 for 10% off.
Old December 29th, 2008, 11:21 PM

dtcarson Woo who?

I'm too late for the great codes!
Another 10% offcode
CATCOM10
expires 12/31/08. Not sure if there's any benefit to knowing two codes (maybe one code use per account? I have never ordered from them before.)
Old January 27th, 2009, 08:53 PM

Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker

SMILE8 10% off purchase, where I found it says it expired 12-31-08 but it just worked for me.

edit: Fixed the typo, thanks Fuzzie

Last edited by Melwing17; January 27th, 2009 at 08:59 PM.
Old January 27th, 2009, 08:55 PM
Old and Boring

Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness

If it expires 12-31-09, we've got another year to use it...
Old February 3rd, 2009, 02:13 PM

stevendharper Woo who?

I used smile8 and it gave me 10% off the entire package. I picked up the bridge pack and 2 expansions.

- There is no knowledge that is not power

Old March 2nd, 2009, 08:28 PM
Silly Kid

arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

My dad and I just ordered a few things over the phone because logging in wasn't working. The customer service person said Smile8 was expired but he could ask his superior if he could use it anyway. Apparently his boss said no, so I didn't save 5 bucks. So the code doesn't work over the phone.
Old March 2nd, 2009, 09:02 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by arp12 View Post
My dad and I just ordered a few things over the phone because logging in wasn't working. The customer service person said Smile8 was expired but he could ask his superior if he could use it anyway. Apparently his boss said no, so I didn't save 5 bucks. So the code doesn't work over the phone.
Doesn't work online either, I tried it last night.

-insert signature here-
Old April 15th, 2009, 09:26 AM

ACEoSPADES *glass shatters*

Does any one else have a working promocode for heroscape stuff on hasbrotoyshop.com?
Old April 15th, 2009, 12:00 PM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Ace-o, if there was a promo code it would be here. People are very good about posting them. All I know right now is that Hasbro has Raknar's Vision (arguably the best large hero expansion) for $16.99, Rifleman and Spearman for $9.99 and Marro Cavalry for $9.99.

Brandon

I'm HipHoppa on Urban Rivals! Get cool rewards for your first credit purchase with my invitation code 6360776!
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Custom Creations
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations
Old April 24th, 2009, 03:48 PM

PeasantDave Woo who?

I just filled out a survey after making a purchase and they gave me the code THANKS10 (for 10% off). I don't know if it will work for multiple accounts but I figured I'd throw it up here. I don't plan on getting anything else until wave 9 so let us know if it works!
Old April 25th, 2009, 12:55 AM
No Soup or Happy Endings For You!

CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeasantDave View Post
I just filled out a survey after making a purchase and they gave me the code THANKS10 (for 10% off). I don't know if it will work for multiple accounts but I figured I'd throw it up here. I don't plan on getting anything else until wave 9 so let us know if it works!
I just tried it on an order for 5 packs of Ashigaru and it worked fine to knock off 10%.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales